• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

We need you! Join the fight

Please read the whole thing, it won't take long.

I would like to generally particularly talk about a spammer, a spammer here on the forums who definitely basically has been trying to specifically actually catch up with his disgusting tactics of spamming these beautiful forums of very particularly such a beautiful community, which kind of generally is fairly significant in a subtle way. 

This spammer specifically really is James Bolton and he essentially generally is *somehow* a for all intents and purposes really Super Admin here, I inquire that you for the most part essentially join the fight and sign the petition to generally for the most part have James''\' post count reset in a particularly very big way in a particularly big way. 

I will actually really make the petition later actually generally due to the fact that I mostly definitely am a lazy (active) forum manager and I for all intents and purposes for the most part do not kind of particularly have the time to for the most part for the most part do this as I essentially specifically have really important matters to mostly mostly attend to, to mostly definitely enhance these forums and actually for all intents and purposes make it the really the definitely the best forums you\\\'ve ever seen in very sort of your definitely pretty entire life, which really for the most part shows that i will generally essentially make the petition later definitely very due to the fact that I basically mostly am a lazy (active) forum manager and I actually definitely do not kind of for the most part have the time to for all intents and purposes definitely do this as I literally kind of have really important matters to kind of literally attend to, to essentially really enhance these forums and for all intents and purposes literally make it the very very much the kind of the best forums you\\\'ve ever seen in very very your fairly really entire life, which essentially mostly is quite significant in a really big way.

I would like to generally particularly for all intents and purposes for the most part basically for all intents and purposes talk about a spammer, a spammer here on the forums who definitely basically for the most part mostly definitely for the most part has been trying to specifically actually particularly essentially for all intents and purposes particularly catch up with his disgusting tactics of spamming these beautiful forums of very I would like to generally particularly for all intents and purposes for all intents and purposes kind of kind of definitely talk about a spammer, a spammer here on the forums who definitely basically for the most part literally really particularly specifically has been trying to specifically actually particularly really specifically for all intents and purposes definitely catch up with his disgusting tactics of spamming these beautiful forums of very particularly sort of basically basically really particularly such a beautiful community, which kind of generally literally essentially mostly for all intents and purposes basically is fairly significant in a subtle way, or so they generally thought, which really mostly particularly literally is fairly significant, which really definitely generally is fairly significant, which really mostly is fairly significant in a basically major way. 

This spammer specifically really basically actually really specifically generally is James Bolton and he essentially generally actually really for all intents and purposes basically basically is *somehow* a for all intents and purposes really definitely really generally definitely pretty Super Admin here, I inquire that you for the most part essentially essentially really basically really literally join the fight and sign the petition to generally for the most part essentially mostly literally essentially specifically have James' post count reset in a particularly very for all intents and purposes for all intents and purposes particularly pretty really big way in a particularly definitely generally actually sort of very big way, demonstrating how this spammer specifically really specifically actually literally mostly generally is James Bolton and he essentially generally essentially actually really generally specifically is *somehow* a for all intents and purposes really pretty really kind of generally basically Super Admin here, I inquire that you for the most part essentially mostly particularly basically kind of essentially join the fight and sign the petition to generally for the most part literally kind of basically essentially actually have James post count reset in a particularly very pretty really generally basically for all intents and purposes big way in a particularly definitely kind of particularly basically definitely big way, which really essentially specifically generally kind of is quite significant in a basically basically generally big way, or so they kind of thought in a subtle way in a actually major way. 

I will actually really basically for all intents and purposes for the most part particularly specifically make the petition later actually generally basically fairly really pretty for all intents and purposes due to the fact that I mostly definitely kind of actually literally really definitely am a lazy (active) forum manager and I for all intents and purposes for the most part definitely definitely specifically essentially mostly do not kind of particularly for the most part actually specifically for the most part really have the time to for the most part for the most part actually definitely essentially kind of really do this as I essentially specifically essentially specifically particularly actually basically have really important matters to mostly mostly really particularly literally for the most part essentially attend to, to mostly definitely generally specifically particularly actually generally enhance these forums and actually for all intents and purposes basically particularly mostly essentially actually make it the really the definitely the very basically generally pretty basically much the kind of the very actually pretty much the kind of the definitely the best forums you've ever seen in very sort of kind of basically for all intents and purposes kind of generally your definitely pretty for all intents and purposes for all intents and purposes definitely fairly actually entire life, which really for the most part actually definitely mostly definitely shows that i will generally essentially kind of literally for the most part generally really make the petition later definitely very generally basically pretty kind of generally due to the fact that I basically mostly particularly for all intents and purposes basically specifically basically am a lazy (active) forum manager and I actually definitely specifically basically mostly for all intents and purposes mostly do not kind of for the most part for the most part particularly generally really definitely have the time to for all intents and purposes definitely generally generally essentially generally do this as I literally kind of really really really specifically mostly have really important matters to kind of literally basically essentially for all intents and purposes specifically for the most part attend to, to essentially really literally for all intents and purposes generally specifically for the most part enhance these forums and for all intents and purposes literally kind of really mostly generally generally make it the very very fairly generally definitely pretty definitely much the kind of the definitely the almost the literally the particularly absolute basically the best forums you've ever seen in very very really definitely really particularly your fairly really pretty pretty fairly kind of for all intents and purposes entire life, which essentially mostly specifically mostly particularly kind of basically is quite significant in a really for all intents and purposes fairly pretty fairly really big way, actually fairly actually very definitely contrary to popular belief, demonstrating how i will actually really basically basically basically generally basically make the petition later actually generally basically basically really kind of kind of due to the fact that I mostly definitely kind of generally actually for all intents and purposes definitely am a lazy (active) forum manager and I for all intents and purposes for the most part definitely definitely really particularly basically do not kind of particularly for the most part specifically basically kind of particularly have the time to for the most part for the most part actually specifically kind of specifically kind of do this as I essentially specifically essentially for all intents and purposes particularly kind of kind of have really important matters to mostly mostly really kind of literally basically basically attend to, to mostly definitely generally actually kind of generally for all intents and purposes enhance these forums and actually for all intents and purposes basically particularly definitely for all intents and purposes generally make it the really the definitely the very particularly kind of particularly particularly much the generally particularly definitely absolute kind of the kind of the for all intents and purposes best forums you've ever seen in very sort of kind of really pretty basically generally your definitely pretty for all intents and purposes basically actually actually definitely entire life, which really for the most part actually basically particularly particularly shows that i will generally essentially kind of specifically essentially generally specifically make the petition later definitely very generally sort of for all intents and purposes really sort of due to the fact that I basically mostly particularly for all intents and purposes particularly for all intents and purposes basically am a lazy (active) forum manager and I actually definitely specifically specifically mostly generally actually do not kind of for the most part for the most part really literally essentially for all intents and purposes have the time to for all intents and purposes definitely basically specifically actually essentially do this as I literally kind of really for the most part literally basically for the most part have really important matters to kind of literally basically for all intents and purposes literally actually definitely attend to, to essentially really literally really literally literally specifically enhance these forums and for all intents and purposes literally kind of kind of mostly literally particularly make it the very very fairly sort of pretty basically basically much the kind of the definitely the hardly the literally the for all intents and purposes absolute literally the best forums you've ever seen in very very really actually very very definitely your fairly really pretty really for all intents and purposes really entire life, which essentially mostly specifically actually really particularly particularly is quite significant in a really for all intents and purposes kind of for all intents and purposes very pretty big way, actually for all intents and purposes sort of particularly kind of contrary to popular belief in a subtle way, which really particularly particularly is quite significant, or so they actually thought, so i would like to generally particularly for all intents and purposes for the most part basically basically talk about a spammer, a spammer here on the forums who definitely basically for the most part mostly definitely for all intents and purposes has been trying to specifically actually particularly essentially for all intents and purposes particularly catch up with his disgusting tactics of spamming these beautiful forums of very I would like to generally particularly for all intents and purposes for all intents and purposes kind of kind of for all intents and purposes talk about a spammer, a spammer here on the forums who definitely basically for the most part literally really particularly specifically has been trying to specifically actually particularly really specifically for all intents and purposes for the most part catch up with his disgusting tactics of spamming these beautiful forums of very particularly sort of basically basically really pretty such a beautiful community, which kind of generally literally essentially mostly for all intents and purposes mostly is fairly significant in a subtle way, or so they generally thought, which really mostly particularly specifically is fairly significant, which really definitely kind of is fairly significant, which really basically is fairly significant in a subtle way.
The Best Forum Manager In The World

[Image: v1.png]
Hi my names James Bolton
Excalibur TS: ts3.excaliburnetworks.com
Steam Profilehttp://www.steamcommunity.com/id/TheRealJubbil

[/align]
+1 i agree
[Image: f8ac3aad-cc20-4e3c-975e-fced88d876bd.gif]

THE BIGGEST INNITOF TODAY- "BLYAAAAAAAT"
Get rid of this guy scott printers he makes ridiculous posts on stupid shit to stay on top and votes on stuff he has no idea what it means.
"ADMINS!!! I'm in water again, need help!"
[Image: race-car-driver-fail.gif]
(05-01-2017, 03:06 AM)Adeisinger Wrote: Get rid of this guy scott printers he makes ridiculous posts on stupid shit to stay on top and votes on stuff he has no idea what it means.

I agree

[/align]
(05-01-2017, 03:11 AM)James Bolton Wrote:
(05-01-2017, 03:06 AM)Adeisinger Wrote: Get rid of this guy scott printers he makes ridiculous posts on stupid shit to stay on top and votes on stuff he has no idea what it means.

I agree

[Image: GTFO-avengers-iron-man-kicks-thor.gif]
The Best Forum Manager In The World

[Image: v1.png]
(05-01-2017, 06:04 AM)Scott Printers Wrote:
(05-01-2017, 03:11 AM)James Bolton Wrote:

I agree

[Image: GTFO-avengers-iron-man-kicks-thor.gif]
But I like it here. I think I'll stay

[/align]