Personal Info

Your name: Godfather Emperor Vinny Sosa Sortanato
Your in-game name: Godfather Sortanato
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:44473090
Your location: United States: USA: Rochester NY: And Keuka Lake New York State:
Your Age: 20
Link to you're Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Father_SORTANATO

Activity
How active can you be on the server?: Extremely Active: A Estimated time of Maybe 5 or 6 hour's, For like Maybe Three or Four Day's a Week, but if i'm going to do stuff might be about like Two or Three out of the Twenty Four Hour's.
How active can you be on Teamspeak?: If you send me the Teamspeak link: It would be the same for the server length: Five or Six hour's, For like Maybe Three or Four Day's a Week, But teamspeak is undergoing maintenance so we can't connect until it is done with the maintenance, Thank you.
How active will you be managing the crew?: About the same as Last time< If that is Allowed by the Staff> it would be Five or Six hour's For Like Maybe Three or Four Day's a Week:
When did you first play on the server?: About One Day ago, but i'm seriously interested in the server.
How often are you on the server?: For a day about Two to Three hour's if we don't got enough time.

Crew Situations
A member got into a fight with a rival crew, what would you do?: We would try to talk it out with the other crew, to avoid any issue's or crew battle's, War is Bad For Our business, But if it can't be resolved Peacefully, we will have to do a whack-out on the other crew and eliminate them from the server, it suck's that i'm saying that but it's the truth, and you guy's wouldn't want a lier as a leader of any crew.
You have a fight with someone in you're crew, what would you do?:  This would never happen to the godfather because they would automatically be Pursued and Hunted down till dead, but if it did, we would have a nice little chat, (Talk) About why he want's to fight with his own crew leader, if it's a race it will be a different story, but if he literally want's to fight me, like a fist fight we would have a 1v1 fist fight with the boss himself, or a gun fight, but if he doesn't want to be nice we will PK Or whack him out of the family.
A rival crew wants to race you for money, what would you do?: We will come to a agreement that is good for each family, and find a spot to race that everyone know's and can handle without issue's, A Pink slip race will be for Certain event's only. 

Motivation
Why should you be a Crew Leader?: Well the reason why The Godfather Should be Crew Leader is Because, We have been made a Official Family Across 7 Different Server's all with the same name, "The Sortanato Crime Family Empire" and they were Serious Role-Play server's, we have a serious history of Eliminating families from server's, Like The Famous Caleno Crime Family, Igorvich Family, Veleniski Family, And All Other families have been taking a serious beating from The Sortanato Family Empire, We are also a Very well known crew on Playstation Network, Xbox live, Nintendo Wii U, And The PC, I've been in WWII RP And Killed Over 200 German And Japanese General's, Destroyed 500 German And Japanese Aircraft's, And Destroyed The
Der Führer's Own Office, Bunker, And German Compound was Destroyed because of how Brutal The Sortanato Crime Family Empire's Attack on the german line's was, We also Own all of Rockport City, Paralake City, and Palmont City, if you are going to put any crew in the server, Sortanato would be the best to put in, we will not let you guy's down, Because shooting a guy isn't going to shake up a family we need to send them a message, we can do just that.

(The Crew Emblem For The Sortanato Crime Family Empire)
[Image: 2166409%20-%20Vinny%2CSortanato.png]
http://rule34-data-011.paheal.net/_images/3a12eb5ce85bfeff379c2d666f857f4e/2166409%20-%20Vinny%2CSortanato.png

(Crew Color: DARK BLUE)

(Just put SORTANATO In Capital Letter's When a person join's in)
(And Put a Crew Text At a Neigberhood Saying) (SORTANATO) All in Capital Letter's, Thank you.
(Ranking's for SORTANATO)
First Rank: (SORTANATO ENFORCER)
Second Rank: (SORTANATO ASSOCIATE)
Third Rank: (SORTANATO SOLDIER)
Fourth Rank: (SORTANATO CAPO)
Fifth Rank: (SORTANATO UNDERBOSS)
Sixth Rank: (SORTANATO CONSIGLIERE)
Seventh Rank: (SORTANATO DON)
Eighth Rank: (SORTANATO GODFATHER)
Ninth Rank: (SORTANATO SPIRIT)
Tenth And Final Rank: (SORTANATO EMPEROR[b][i][b][i])[/i][/b][/i][/b]

I'm going to swear on the soul of my grandchildren that we will not break the Peace we have made here today, It would be a honor to bring the Sortanato Family Empire into The Server, Thank you excaliburnetworks.

BLACKLIST #1 Godfather Emperor[b][i][b][i][/i][/b] Vinny Sosa Sortanato Youtube Video:[/i][/b]

P.S.: Never go Against The Godfather: Sortanato Win's, Flawless Victory, Fatality.
[b][i](Message from) Godfather Emperor Vinny Sosa Sortanato.[/i][/b]
(END OF MESSAGE AND END OF PC DICKHEAD) Thank you.

Attached Files
.png   Vinny Sortanato Family.png (Size: 3.4 KB / Downloads: 90)
You might be a little confused as to what you're doing but I'll help you out.
In the server there are 3 already made crews: Bushido, 21st and TFK, all with their respective leaders and members.
These crews come from Need For Speed Carbon hence why the server is called NeedForSpeed RP.

Adding a new crew under that name is extremely unlikely, if not impossible. What I recommend you do is play on the server more and learn how it works. See the difference between all the crews and maybe join one of them.

Other than racing crews there's also Police and Tow Truck Driver. Do that if that's interesting to you.

If none of this is appealing to you, then you could always chill as a regular driver which many people do.

If you're really looking to lead a crew, TFK is currently looking for a new leader which you can apply for in the forums. I'd give you a link but I'm on my phone so I'm sorry. But if you do apply, I can tell you now I'd give you a -1 since you don't seem to know much about the server and because of the fact you joined just a day ago.

I hope this helped and I also hope to see you on the server. Any questions you can send me a pm Smile
(04-21-2017, 08:43 AM)Sato Takuma Wrote: You might be a little confused as to what you're doing but I'll help you out.
In the server there are 3 already made crews: Bushido, 21st and TFK, all with their respective leaders and members.
These crews come from Need For Speed Carbon hence why the server is called NeedForSpeed RP.

Adding a new crew under that name is extremely unlikely, if not impossible. What I recommend you do is play on the server more and learn how it works. See the difference between all the crews and maybe join one of them.

Other than racing crews there's also Police and Tow Truck Driver. Do that if that's interesting to you.

If none of this is appealing to you, then you could always chill as a regular driver which many people do.

If you're really looking to lead a crew, TFK is currently looking for a new leader which you can apply for in the forums. I'd give you a link but I'm on my phone so I'm sorry. But if you do apply, I can tell you now I'd give you a -1 since you don't seem to know much about the server and because of the fact you joined just a day ago.

I hope this helped and I also hope to see you on the server. Any questions you can send me a pm Smile

(SORTANATO MESSAGE)
[b][i][b][i](Message from) Godfather Emperor Vinny Sosa Sortanato.[/i][/b][/i][/b]

I'm aware That you have sent me a Response on the SORTANATO Crew Thread, but it wasn't a response that made me happy, but i'm going to continue to play on the server to have a chance of being a official crew in the server, 

Because SORTANATO Is Really a Powerful Organization that should be Feared by all mankind.
but the one thing i'm not going to do is join another crew and Abandon The Godfather's Right to Exist on the server, 
[b][i]And Also you can make you're own crew in need for speed carbon Sato, so Don't play dumb with me. [/i][/b]
Because there is that one chance that i'm going to be accepted and become a official racing crew, so thank you for you're response.
(Never Go Against The Godfather)[Image: 2166409%20-%20Vinny%2CSortanato.png]
(End Of Message).
Umm.

You could always try to join a crew and get into a leadership position
Excalibur TS: ts3.excaliburnetworks.com
Steam Profilehttp://www.steamcommunity.com/id/TheRealJubbil

[/align]
(04-21-2017, 10:01 AM)James Bolton Wrote: Umm.

[i][b](SORTANATO MESSAGE)[/i][/b]

Now Listen James, I'm Aware that i'm able to join in a crew, but if we do that, we might never come out of the crew we are in, and never be Sortanato Again, 
if that is what is going to happen i'm not going to do it, because i'm going to be stuck in whatever crew i join, making it impossible to be Sortanato.

[b][i][b][i][b][i](Message from) Godfather Emperor Vinny Sosa Sortanato.[Image: 2166409%20-%20Vinny%2CSortanato.png][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b]
(04-21-2017, 10:10 AM)FatherSORTANATO Wrote:
(04-21-2017, 10:01 AM)James Bolton Wrote: Umm.

[i][b](SORTANATO MESSAGE)[/i][/b]

Now Listen James, I'm Aware that i'm able to join in a crew, but if we do that, we might never come out of the crew we are in, and never be Sortanato Again, 
if that is what is going to happen i'm not going to do it, because i'm going to be stuck in whatever crew i join, making it impossible to be Sortanato.

[b][i][b][i][b][i](Message from) Godfather Emperor Vinny Sosa Sortanato.[Image: 2166409%20-%20Vinny%2CSortanato.png][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b]
You can leave crews xD

[/align]
First of all we don't take crew requests since we follow the Need For Speed (Carbon) theme on that. You are also to much pro violence, this is a race server and not a mafia server.
(04-21-2017, 12:05 PM)DJReFor Wrote: First of all we don't take crew requests since we follow the Need For Speed (Carbon) theme on that. You are also to much pro violence, this is a race server and not a mafia server.
And i'm respecting that, but yo i'm stuck here, 
and the only reason why i'm on you're server is because i'm looking for Grand Theft Auto 5 So bad but nobody want's to give it to me, 

because i'm so used to the way GTA 5 Work's that i've long forgotten how to play Garry's mod, and every time i'm on garry's mod i'm yelling at dude's, i'm looking for that to change so we can stop the bloodshed, because i'm not really trying to destroy the server at all, and i've never RDMED Once on the server, i've got a really good track record, And i don't actually race in real life, because i don't know how to drive a stick, AKA Manual Transmission, because it's not my thing, and the one's you love can get hurt in car accident's bro.

Like Can you make some call's to Get me Grand Theft Auto 5 on Disc, For The PlayStation 4, you will be Rewarded, you will never see me again on the server.[i][b])[Image: 2166409%20-%20Vinny%2CSortanato.png][/i][/b]

[b][i][i][b](SORTANATO MESSAGE)[/i][/b]
[/i][/b]

[b][i][b][i][b][i][b][i](Message from) Godfather Emperor Vinny Sosa Sortanato.[Image: 2166409%20-%20Vinny%2CSortanato.png][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/b]

Attached Files
.png   Vinny Sortanato Family.png (Size: 3.4 KB / Downloads: 48)
Greetings The Godfather,

I am Zeinox Wolf of the Lycanthrope Familia. This 'sortanato' has certainly caught my eye and I am here to clarify a very bold statement you made.

You claim to have a serious history of 'eliminating' crews from servers. Haha, you must be pretty confident. Coming onto OUR server, threatening to dethrone the Lycanthrope Familia. Listen carefully peasants, this is our server and we will maintain our dominance. None shall oppose without consequences. Your history of 'eliminating' crews ends here because you'll be crushed before you even get the chance to catch a whiff of power.

-Zeinox Wolf
Lycanthrope Familia
[Image: 7LdrdZU.png]
Erm i...

Nope

[/align]