• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Not really USER report.

Your In Game Name: Nick Necro

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:97415033

Offenders In Game Name: Bushido crew
Offenders Steam ID: - ^

Brief explanation of what happened: Bushido kidnaps/carjack.. etc 21st people around every hour or two I would say. I know the cooldown between kidnaps etc is 5 minutes, but damn they do it a lot. 21st was on with 4 people, Bushido with around 10. Even then they kidnapped someone. 21st does it twice a day max, Bushido sometimes more then 5 times a day, and most of the times it lasts a while (One thing can keep going on for an hour sometimes).

When did this happen?: Well.. multiple times everyday.
Proof: Everyone online which sees all of the adverts

Additional Notes: When I made a suggestion it was said to be too violent and influencable for the RP. (Example: Drugs). Bushido is being violent as damn now, they are not a racing crew I would just call it a fighting crew.

I know this is probaply going to get a downvote, but I just had to post it because it annoyed me.

My end conclusion: Bushido should be way less agressive.
[Image: h62B09C77]
Somthing to think about.

3.3 You may kidnap/carjack someone from a rival crew once every 30 minutes.

5. If you are not involved in the negotiations, you can't join in the RP situation.
21st Leader
NfsRP Super Admin

Excalibur TS: ts3.excaliburnetworks.com
Steam Profilehttp://www.steamcommunity.com/id/TheRealJubbil/

^ I knew there was a time but I forgot how long it was ty for reminding me
[Image: h62B09C77]
1)
As James pointed out, the kidnapping cooldown is 30 mins. MAXIMUM WE HAVE EVER DONE is twice which was actually today believe it or not.

2)
We're trying to assert dominance both with races and through this. We're doing it with races and also using this.

3)
21st was on with 4 people, Bushido with around 10

You did that today with us? We had around 4-5 members whilst you guys had 10?

4)
most of the times it lasts a while (One thing can keep going on for an hour sometimes).

Uhm, no. Whenever I do kidnappings it takes 10-15 minutes max. 5 minutes ish to get the victim, 3 minutes to transport the person then as I always do, 3-5 minutes to recieve the money.

The thing that lasted 1 hour was YOUR ATTEMPT at kidnapping. We saw that you were up to no good and decided to avoid it as much as possible which is why it took up to 1 hour. It was you trying to kidnap us and us trying to escape.

Oh and we've never carjacked so you can take that off the part.

I decided to just add that if you're not happy with what we're doing, why not try take action in the server and do some RP for once instead of taking it directly to the forums?
I agree with Sato on this, atleast he is creating somewhat RP action on the server something you cannot see in 21st or the Police these days

+

You ruined my Pizza Thursday with your 1 hour kidnap Sad So if someone should be annoyed it should be me dammit
[Image: f01012945e9949edae16b19bf65cbbef.png]
Quote:3)
21st was on with 4 people, Bushido with around 10 

You did that today with us? We had around 4-5 members whilst you guys had 10? 
10 vs 7 i counted and factered that in during the rp actions.

Quote:You ruined my Pizza Thursday with your 1 hour kidnap [Image: sad.png] So if someone should be annoyed it should be me dammit
As DJ would say. FATMAN. Also you where only held for 15mins i counted

p.s Vladis ruined my pizza later that night also Sad

In conclusion i think 2 rule changes could be changed if everyone agrees

Old: 3.3 You may kidnap/carjack someone from a rival crew once every 30 minutes.
New: 3.3 You may kidnap/carjack someone from a rival crew once every Hour/You must wait one hour AFTER a hostage/car has been released before you may take another hostage/car.

New: 3.5 You may not hold a player for more then 45 Minutes.
21st Leader
NfsRP Super Admin

Yeah but I remember when it all actually started it was 5 of us: Me, Ba Rampage, Pete Smith, Jacob Bradberry and Dave. (Lemon was afk for like all of that time). It was just us 5 running around trying not to get kidnapped by you lot for a solid 40 mins. Then Ethan and Taylor came along and that's where it all got spoiled. Plebs.

And +1 to those rules.
This is just gold. Maybe I should make a post about 21st in the future, I dont know. Well see. Wink
[Image: sOhgJ55.gif] Git spooked

Thats enough drama

21st Leader
NfsRP Super Admin