Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Introducing: Forum Badges

[Image: ZgD0jhr.png]
[Image: 486449_53845.png]
Fancy
[Image: tumblr_ne9ve0uU721srtrv3o1_500.gif]
See you on the streets.
Thanks a bunch for the hard work! I and the rest of the staff team especially really appreciate it.
The Best Forum Manager In The World

[Image: v1.png]
Looks good, but tbh I think you should center the "staff text" in the middle of the square where it is, and not have it left aligned right up to the logo "box", it looks a bit clumsy on espcially the NFS Veteran Admin.
(03-21-2017, 09:29 PM)Hulapyk Wrote: Looks good, but tbh I think you should center the "staff text" in the middle of the square where it is, and not have it left aligned right up to the logo "box", it looks a bit clumsy on espcially the NFS Veteran Admin.

You realize that all of the text is centered within the 161 x 38 frame, correct? It only appears this way because the text is so large, I simply tried to resolve this via the Administrator requesting the badges by stacking the text, like so:

[Image: 8Hz1foU.png]

However, I was instructed to leave it to the original alignment.
(03-21-2017, 09:45 PM)Axios Wrote:
(03-21-2017, 09:29 PM)Hulapyk Wrote: Looks good, but tbh I think you should center the "staff text" in the middle of the square where it is, and not have it left aligned right up to the logo "box", it looks a bit clumsy on espcially the NFS Veteran Admin.

You realize that all of the text is centered within the 161 x 38 frame, correct? It only appears this way because the text is so large, I simply tried to resolve this via the Administrator requesting the badges by stacking the text, like so:

[Image: 8Hz1foU.png]

However, I was instructed to leave it to the original alignment.

Yeah I wanted it to stay unstacked as it looks pretty unprofessional as stacked.
The Best Forum Manager In The World

[Image: v1.png]
Yeah, I noticed that right away.
I have no idea what program you're using, but I'm sure there is a way of centering the text within the box that isn't the logo anyway.
(03-22-2017, 12:56 AM)Hulapyk Wrote: Yeah, I noticed that right away.
I have no idea what program you're using, but I'm sure there is a way of centering the text within the box that isn't the logo anyway.

Thank you for your feedback, but at this point it's entirely superfluous and unneeded. This wasn't a thread posted with the intention of gaining criticism on the badges. I've been doing this long enough to know what I'm doing, therefore I will work with the Forum Manager upon a deciding theme and layout for said badges.
Thanks for your service we love it Heart
Excalibur TS: ts3.excaliburnetworks.com
Steam Profilehttp://www.steamcommunity.com/id/TheRealJubbil

[/align]