Are you currently staff elsewhere?: No
What staff positions have you had?: -
What communities have you been staff with?: -
When did you leave and why?: -

Activity
How active can you be on the server?: almost every day
How active can you be on the Teamspeak?: almost every day
How active can you be on the forums?: When it is needed
When did you first play on the server?: Around 4 months ago.
How often are you on the server?: 5-6 days in the week

Server Knowledge
What can players roleplay as?: Crewmember,Driver, Cop or a Towtruck driver
Can cops drive normal cars?: No
Are you allowed to steal cars from other players?: Yes, with a rp reason
How much does it cost to rent an apartment across from spawn?: $10.000
How long does that rental last?: 3 Days
How can players make money?: Drug runs, Money Investor, Events,
How do you unlock the money cases from heists?: Move them away from the bank and hit with E

Staff Situations
A new player joins and doesn't understand what to do. What do you do?: You take them apart, tell them the basics/rules of the game. And if he want´s to know where to go, i will help him.
A cop is randomly tasering people in spawn. What do you do?: Move them to a rooftop, ask him why he is tazering everyone and i will inform an higher Staffmember.

A player steals your car. What do you do?: Grab the car, move the car and person to a rooftop and ask them why they stole it. If they have a valid Reason they can steal it and if they not i will warn him.

Someone is swearing constantly in OOC. What do you do?: Confront them on their language, if they keep going they will be warned and if they keep going the will get banned. 

A player is blocking the door of the gun store. What do you do?: I move him and if he do it again i will warn/kick him.

A cop is breaking into properties to search them without reason. What do you do?: I will ask him for a reason and i will inform a higher Staffmember. 

A player walks up to you and randomly shoots you to death. What do you do?: Revive myself, and i take him to a rooftop then i will ask him for a (RP reason) and if he don´t have a reason i will kick him.

A player has killed 5 others in spawn. What do you do?: I will bann him.

Someone is ramming into other cars constantly. What do you do?: Bring him  to a rooftop in their car. And i will warn him for ramming other cars/guys.
Not a bad app my friend altho you do seem like you're going to bother high staff a lot xD

+1 good luck
21st Leader
NfsRP Staff Manager

Excalibur TS: ts3.excaliburnetworks.com
Steam Profilehttp://www.steamcommunity.com/id/TheRealJubbil

-1 Had few admin sits with him and his friends, disrespected me few times , not able to trust him also ain't gonna support him in this case , cause I don't believe he'll be able to take such a high responsibility Also haven't seen you being kind to other people, the only thing I saw from you is driving around with your amg and german music. But I must say Application looks good..

still -1

Kind regards Chris DeFalla
(I don't have any ingame experience with him)

Seems like a pretty good application to me.

Some minor mistakes and absence of some certain things like: 

A player has killed 5 others in spawn. What do you do?: I will bann him. How long would you ban him? (we try to avoid perma bans on this server).

Someone is swearing constantly in OOC. What do you do?: Confront them on their language, if they keep going they will be warned and if they keep going the will get banned. Again for how long?

A player is blocking the door of the gun store. What do you do?: I move him and if he do it again i will warn/kick him. Give him a verbal warning first, if he's afk or not responding  move him out of the way with your physgun. 

A player walks up to you and randomly shoots you to death. What do you do?: Revive myself, and i take him to a rooftop then i will ask him for a (RP reason) and if he don´t have a reason i will kick him. If he doesn't have a valid reason warn him for RDM. If he continues you can kick him.

+1 (If he applies this advice ingame)
[Image: giphy.gif]
I like tanks 0.0
Goerkem thanks for applying as a staff! show up in teamspeak tomorrow we have a meeting between 5-7 i would like to add a few base rules and it would be good if you could show up!
[img]blob:http://imgur.com/b8b8b07e-142b-4c7c-ba1f-b525b13aabef[/img][Image: jAvpDgO.png]

- Electroz Goldwyn - Dedicated Party Wolf Member
left the staff team. Also electrooz stop leaving these open
21st Leader
NfsRP Staff Manager

Excalibur TS: ts3.excaliburnetworks.com
Steam Profilehttp://www.steamcommunity.com/id/TheRealJubbil