• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Vilix / (Staff - Player) Official Exit

Disclaimer: I will be harsh and purely honest in this thread.

As most of you might not know, I am leaving the staff team and the server. Through my past 5-6 months of service in the server and staff team I can honestly say that it was a good and bad experience. I've wasted countless hours on the server, driving around and helping people, while also getting frustrated with some.

I would've liked to help the server more and hoped to have been recognised more for my effort put in, but clearly that is not the case. Continuously being ignored by certain people for what I have done to help them is not something that I personally will tolerate. Even though I've had lots of fun, through to the very last moments I have come to realise how poor the staff relationships are, and the staff management. As for someone who has been on the server for so long, I know when things go bad and I know how to deal with them. Clearly the owners of the servers way of looking at that is different from my point of view.

The main reason I am leaving for, is the ignorance within the server. I, Vilix, have purely seen the relationship between staff. Currently, from what I can see, the owners of the server seem to be acting without knowing the full story. I've been told off for being 'childish' for spreading my opinion on certain people, and 'rumoring' certain things to take action. Which then I got instantly demoted for and not even a single word was spoken to me. I don't know how to tell anyone who is reading, but when you get told off for being childish, and then instantly demoted without even saying a single word to one of your own fucking staff members, who donated and supported the server for half a year, is purely obstruct and redundant.

As disrespectful as it may seem, this is my honest opinion. Call me a 'kid' or 'butthurt', but this is the truth which lead to me leaving. Specifically Robin. Electros has actually had a proper conversation regarding my demotion, and Robin has not.

Therefore, I am done. I don't have the current mental state to be dealing with the bullshit that is going on. Reminding whoever is reading this, don't get me wrong. As a normal player the server is still a great experience, but clearly not for some people like me. Thus, I will be taking my leave from the server.

I hope this thread put some thought into certain people's head. You may comment on this thread however you like, I will read them but I will not respond.

Special Mentions:

Taylor: Taylor, you have to be one of the few people who I trust, and as we got to know eachother I think this will not be the end of our friendship.

Electros: Thank you for being understandable and reasonable with your critical thinking.

Nanaki - Ayron: Thank you for your special events that you've put your hard work into. I truly appreciate them.

Ruben: As always, you were someone I can talk to and generously gave up anything for me to be happy.

The rest of the staff team: Good luck on keeping the server alive.

-Vilix
I rewrote my response to answer or reply on all things you claim in your topic.
I find it really sad that this is the way you want to leave.

First of all you have been demoted for some time ago from the staff team, you did not leave.
You also say 5-6 months of service where you only had an activity (last 4 months) of 100 hours and frequent gaps where you wouldn't be there for weeks.
The difference between a professional adult person and someone inexperienced and immature is that a professional can put aside his irritations and stay professional.

You are saying that you are expecting your effort to be recognized while you were barely active most of the time and there were people which deserve recognition for their countless more effort than you.
I find this really insulting that you put yourself in front of those people. Also you say that you were being ignored by people, if that was me that is because I need to run the server and can't take every individual case due to the lack of time.
The person that is in charge of staff was always able to respond to you and never ignored you.
The reason why you think the staff relationship was poor is because of your really low activity.
You also claim that you are an experienced player and know when stuff goes bad, your activity proves enough again to make this invalid.

There is no ignorance at all in the server, you think there is because you are rarely there. Also we are acting with knowing the full story.
The reason why you got instantly demoted is because of the way you were insulting your fellow staff member(s) to some other staff or member on the server. We feel that this is disrespecting, immature and childish.
Your activity for the last 2 weeks at that moment was about 10 hours total, which is way too low for being a staff member. A combination of this and your history on the server made us decide that we do not want inactive, disrespecting, immature and childish staff.
That you are expecting us to put you in front of others because you donated makes me sick. We have always been trying to treat everyone equally and you get mad because of that.
Demoting you for no reason and not informing you would be obstruct and redundant but we had a really good reason to demote you and didn't feel like it needed an explanation.

You state again that I never had a proper conversation with you, but that is because I don't have time for that and also I'm not a friend of you.
Also a requirement is to be on Teamspeak which you rarely were, there you might have had a chance to talk to me.
This feels almost like an attack only aimed towards me for protecting my staff and server.
And you also never tried to contact me in a normal manner.

Here you can see your "high experience" and "activity": http://donate.excaliburnetworks.com/inde...8025745243

I do hope that you learn that disrespecting people that you work with is not tolerated inside this community and that inactivity leads to demotion.
No hard feelings vilix i wish you the best of luck in future endeavours, It's a shame this all hit you so hard and go knowing no grudges are held.

Kind regards
21st Leader
NFSRP Staff Manager

Excalibur TS: ts3.excaliburnetworks.com
Steam Profilehttp://www.steamcommunity.com/id/TheRealJubbil

(03-19-2017, 08:14 PM)´DJReFor Wrote: I do hope that you learn that disrespecting people that you work with is not tolerated inside this community and that inactivity leads to demotion.

(Dont take that bad villix if i reply by copying that, its not for you but for another story)

Just to say, that's really cool to see how some staff members can get revoked for disrespecting, and some players didn't received absolutely nothing.

But i dont care, im here for another post where one of my ex-members suggested to me to look on Smile.
[Image: 323624SignatureNFSRP1.jpg]
(03-20-2017, 07:48 AM)Nanaki Wrote:
(03-19-2017, 08:14 PM)´DJReFor Wrote: I do hope that you learn that disrespecting people that you work with is not tolerated inside this community and that inactivity leads to demotion.

(Dont take that bad villix if i reply by copying that, its not for you but for another story)

Just to say, that's really cool to see how some staff members can get revoked for disrespecting, and some players didn't received absolutely nothing.

But i dont care, im here for another post where one of my ex-members suggested to me to look on Smile.

As I said, he didn't get only demoted for that. He got mainly demoted because of his poor activity. And also in the case you are describing the disrespect was mutual and would have ment a demotion for both parties.
Hmm, goodbye don't remember you being very active though tbh. No grudges right.
The Best Forum Manager In The World

[Image: v1.png]