• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

King's app

What nicknames/gamertags do you use (describe where you use them):

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60231052

How old are you: 14

Country you reside in: United states

How did you find Excalibur Networks: Scott printers

How long have you been playing on Excalibur Networks: 45 mins

Why do you want to be staff on Excalibur Networks: I want to be staff because this looks like a really cool server and it seems like everyone on it likes it so i want to keep it that way and make sure that the trollers never want to come on here 

Have you got any past experience in being staff: Yes on 2 servers

What communities were you staff in: I don't remember Sad

Why should we accept you as staff on Excalibur Networks: I think you should accept me as staff because the server seems in good shape and i want to keep it that wasy and make sure that people playing on the server have a wonderful time  aand not get rdmed or anything

What tasks would you like to do for us: I could handle the sits, Be on duty for the whole time, and do anything i need to do

How much time do you think you will have to help with Excalibur Networks a week: I can be on for 6 hours

If you were a superadmin or an owner, what would be the first thing(s) you would change: I would put coin flips in and i dnt think i would add anything else because this server is amazing

Link to your Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198080727833/               Thanks for reading my app
Hey, things you can improve on:
- Playtime
- The application (seems rushed add more detail)

Once these improvements are made it'll be a +1 from me
The best Forum Manager in the world.

[Image: 1la6ne.gif]
Hmmm I have coin flips and might add it then.
It's a different template then nfs but the app looks alright so far, I think more needs adding yet.

Don't know if you know this but read this:
Quote:You must have a minimum playtime of 1 week on our DarkRP server. We can't have people join the staff team with barely any experience of the server first-hand.

Good luck with your app friend of Scott and remember Scott's a bad forum manager Wink

P.s coin flip on NFS plox
21st Leader
NfsRP Super Admin

Excalibur TS: ts3.excaliburnetworks.com
Steam Profilehttp://www.steamcommunity.com/id/TheRealJubbil/

(03-19-2017, 02:13 AM)James Bolton Wrote: It's a different template then nfs but the app looks alright so far, I think more needs adding yet.

Don't know if you know this but read this:
Quote:You must have a minimum playtime of 1 week on our DarkRP server. We can't have people join the staff team with barely any experience of the server first-hand.

Good luck with your app friend of Scott and remember Scott's a bad forum manager Wink

P.s coin flip on NFS plox
The minimum playtime isn't exactly forced on yet considering the server is new.
The best Forum Manager in the world.

[Image: 1la6ne.gif]
I thick he should be a admin on the sever i think he would be the best admin
whats his name?
[Image: tumblr_o9ahc8rtgl1qgm5xfo1_500.gif]