Yurovski BioGas' Application

Your name: Darren
Your in-game name: Yurovski BioGas
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:120987778
Your location: Sheffield, United Kingdom
Your age: 14
Link to your Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/NotDarren/home

Activity

How active can you be on the server?: Around 3-5Hours Weekdays and 11hours on weekends
How active can you be on the Teamspeak?: Whenever I am on the server
When did you first play on the server?: A week ago
How often are you on the server?: Almost everyday

Police Situations

You pulled someone over, what would you do?: I would turn on lights and use the manual siren to alert the driver. I would then ask the person to step out of the vehicle and then ask them if they understand why they have been pulled over, if they do not I would explain to them why. Before proceeding I would read out their rights to them. I would then ask for their license and registration and ask them to explain what had happened. I would then draw my self to a conclusion and then hand out the appropriate punishments (Detain them or fine them etc.) 

Someone parked illegally, what would you do?: I would park up behind the vehicle with my lights on to show other road users that there is a danger. I would then check the license plate of the vehicle and if there is a person in the vehicle I would ask them for their license to see if the car is not stolen. I would then tell them how they have parked illegally and fine them. If there is no-one in the vehicle I would leave a fine on the windscreen. 

You see someone racing, what would you do?: I would turn on my Lights and Sirens and ask the driver to pull over the vehicle. If they do not pull over I would input the registration into the system. Depending on the circumstances, I would then call for backup and initiate a pursuit in an effort to end the race and get the vehicle to a stop. With several other officers I would conduct a TPAC (Pit Manoeuvre in US terms) to help the vehicle come to a stop. I would then Fine/Arrest the driver(s) of the vehicle(s)

Someone has a gun out, what would you do?: I would attempt to find cover, such as my Police Car or a wall. I would then pull out my taser/pistol and shout at the person to drop their weapon and for them to move cautiously towards my voice. I would then arrest the suspect and I will send the weapon for evidence collection. However, if the suspect does not obey my commands (Situation 1) or decides to discharge their weapon(Situation 2). In Situation 1, I would continue to repeat my commands, if they still choose not to obey I would fire my taser, thus immobilising them, I would then detain them. In Situation 2, I would call for backup to assist me, I would then discharge my own firearm and aim for the upper torso/shoulder area. I would not aim for the legs due to the fact I may hit a vital artery and kill them. I would then call for EMS for medical treatment. Also, depending on if the subject is killed, I would detain them and send them to the police station.

Motivation

Why should you be a Police Officer?: I enjoy driving around in a marked police vehicle because it gives a reason to the citizens of the city that they are in safe hands. Also as a civilian I have seen many crimes been committed and seen first-hand what damage street racing can do. I would enforce the law making illegal activities difficult for the criminals. I aim to protect and server the citizens of the city whilst making them safe.
(OOC Reasons) -- I have been an LEO (Police Officer) in many serious RP servers, such as LimeLight Gaming CityRP and TalosRP (Basically SantosRP), spending time with these servers has shown me how to rightly act as a police officer. I also have a fond view on Police Officers in real life and would hope to become one.

Thank you for your time reading this, and I hope you accept me.
Damn that's a nice app

+1
21st Leader
NfsRP Super Admin

Excalibur TS: ts3.excaliburnetworks.com
Steam Profilehttp://www.steamcommunity.com/id/TheRealJubbil/

(03-18-2017, 02:17 AM)James Bolton Wrote: Damn that's a nice app

+1

Thanks Man! Worked hard on it.
wow I ve never seen such a good and detailed application + 1!
[Image: tumblr_o9ahc8rtgl1qgm5xfo1_500.gif]
(03-18-2017, 11:31 AM)Chris Defalla Wrote: wow I ve never seen such a good and detailed application + 1!

Thanks man!
If you're still around then accepted.

Contact me ingame or on teamspeak.
21st Leader
NfsRP Super Admin

Excalibur TS: ts3.excaliburnetworks.com
Steam Profilehttp://www.steamcommunity.com/id/TheRealJubbil/