• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Creative Meeting and Staff Meeting tonight

Exclamation 
Hello Excalibur Members!

Tonight at 7 PM (GMT+1) or in 2,5 hours we will be having a Creative meeting. This means that we would like to invite everyone on our Teamspeak that likes to give us some input and ideas about the Need for Speed Roleplay server. We will also be asking you a couple of questions about changes on the server. 

1 hour later we will start a staff meeting and we are expecting every staff member to come on Teamspeak that is available at that time. If you are not available for any reason we would like to know and we are also aware that this is on a very short term.

Last but not least we are giving away coupons to use on the donation store on our server after the staff meeting has ended, we expect this to be 1 hour after the staff meeting.

Our Teamspeak address: ts3.excaliburnetworks.com

See you there!
will builders need to be in the staff meeting also there is an event in about 5hrs from now
"ADMINS!!! I'm in water again, need help!"
[Image: race-car-driver-fail.gif]
When the meeting ends is when the event starts and it would be nice to have the builders there too if they have time.
Ya I would be fine in it maybe not nanaki since he will be doing event stuff
"ADMINS!!! I'm in water again, need help!"
[Image: race-car-driver-fail.gif]
I will be there so, i log on teamspeak in 15min, just the time to finish everything for tonight and for next ideas of event.
[Image: 323624SignatureNFSRP1.jpg]
Wont be able to make it for staff meeting. gotta go to work. Feel free to fill me in on steam as i'll have my phone on me
Excalibur TS: ts3.excaliburnetworks.com
Steam Profilehttp://www.steamcommunity.com/id/TheRealJubbil

[/align]