• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Race Series

Hello I am Ayron one out of two of the event managers.  I'm thinking of making two race series.  If you don't know what race series are heres some examples of 2 Nascar and F1/Formula 1.  There will be 2 race series I'm doing both like formula 1 and nascar.  I don't know what to name them yet please leave suggestions.  The nascar one will have more long straits than the formula 1 tracks.  The cars will be listed cars that I will pick the formula 1 cars will be more expensive and the nascar will be cheaper.   I will be testing the cars and make sure they are close to eachother on performance.  There will be no actual nascars and and formula 1 cars.  Just some diffrences is there will be no pace car and there will be number of races of that map on that race day.  I still have to think more about this please leave sugestions and questions this will not be every weekend and also there will be leader boards for the winners after each race.  Each race the player will earn points for that series and you can be entered for both series if wanted.
"ADMINS!!! I'm in water again, need help!"
[Image: race-car-driver-fail.gif]
Nascalibur Racing!
idk shit for F1 tho xD
You can found some addon in tdm if i have a good memories for nascar cars^^ and gmod have 3 differents F1 cars.
[Image: 323624SignatureNFSRP1.jpg]
(02-06-2017, 02:42 PM)Hulapyk Wrote: Nascalibur Racing!
idk shit for F1 tho xD
Formula E! (xcalibur)
(02-06-2017, 04:01 PM)Nanaki Wrote: You can found some addon in tdm if i have a good memories for nascar cars^^ and gmod have 3 differents F1 cars.

Like I said there will be no f1 cars and no nascars I will have cars picked that are ingame already the f1 will be faster more expensive like irl (Irl they arnt that much faster but u get what I mean).  Also they are more exotic looking like irl and most of them are Italian I hope well for f1 and the nascar is just the opposite.
"ADMINS!!! I'm in water again, need help!"
[Image: race-car-driver-fail.gif]