• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Removal of unused cars

- Aston martin: ok for the DB5 but another aston martin is used by some players:

- Ferrari: some players used the F50, and i saw only one Enzo

- Mercedes benz 300SL ok

- i saw 3 audi TT yesterday

- 3 of my member have the focus RS'16 and one 21ST.

I think that can be usefull to write a textscreen at Car Dealer (or modify the name of the car by: "Will be removed soon") then everybody can sell his car before losing it.
[Image: 323624SignatureNFSRP1.jpg]
Ehhh kind of +1. I see quite a few R8's, E60 M5's, and Aston Martins. I personally use the '16 Focus RS for the many under 200k or under 100k races. So besides that, go for it.
Keep R8 Heart
[Image: YC1SnhU.png]
First if all, if you want to remove any cars, START BY REMOVING ALL POLICE CARS EXCEPT DODGE CHARGER 2015. Even the Veneno. They're ALL useless.

I've done time trials on all cars except American, Japanese and Rare.
This is my opinion, and it will eventually be updated with the rest of the dealers:

All Aston Martins are bad for racing except for Rapide. They're just bad.
DB5(five), the old model, can stay if someone really wants it, but DBS(s) is just worse than Rapide, so what's the point?
Bowler EXR-S can also be removed.
Volvos and Alfa Romeos can be removed, unless someone likes the 33 Stradale.

Italian: I agree with your list.
All Lamborghinis are worse than Japanese cars, except the Rare ones, BUT I'd rather want them ALL fixed rather than removed. You can remove Murcielago though if the expensive Murcielago stays.
Ferrari Enzo is a cool car but its handling is broken. F50 can be removed if nobody likes it. It's too slow. But it can also be fixed instead.

German:
This is NFS RP, so practically all old or slow cars could (note "could) be removed.
One of VW Beetles has to be removed, if not both.
VW Golf MkII
Most BMWs, as while they can be tuned to street racing, you can't tune anything here.
BMW M1 1981 is very slow, BMW 1M is somewhat slow with decend handling, but still bad, BMW M5 M60 doesn't turn like at all, so it's very bad
Average BMWs: Silver VIP M5 E35, M3 GTR, M6 2013
Better than average BMWs: M3 E92 (the best BMW from German dealer and at the same time the cheapest)
I suggest leaving 1 or 2 BMWs at most.
From other VWs, Golf GTI 2014 is the worst one (after Golf Mk II), then there's the average VR6 GTI and above average Golf R32 (better than 21st Mustang for comparison)
One audi - S4 or S5 should be removed, because why do we need both? S4 is above average and fun to drive, S5 is average.
Volkswagen Camper 1965... why do we even need it?
The rest is on the OP's list.

As for the Jap, Ame and Rare dealers, I don't know yet.
You need to consider the fact, some cars are for roleplay and we do have races where only cars with the price below 200k are allowed, but of course the beetle,audi, aston martin should obviously be cut here and there since there is no point to have a BMW 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 etc all on the store if the performance and looks are one hair different
(02-12-2017, 11:15 PM)Krzeszny Wrote: First if all, if you want to remove any cars, START BY REMOVING ALL POLICE CARS EXCEPT DODGE CHARGER 2015. Even the Veneno. They're ALL useless.

I've done time trials on all cars except American, Japanese and Rare.
This is my opinion, and it will eventually be updated with the rest of the dealers:

All Aston Martins are bad for racing except for Rapide. They're just bad.
DB5(five), the old model, can stay if someone really wants it, but DBS(s) is just worse than Rapide, so what's the point?
Bowler EXR-S can also be removed.
Volvos and Alfa Romeos can be removed, unless someone likes the 33 Stradale.

Italian: I agree with your list.
All Lamborghinis are worse than Japanese cars, except the Rare ones, BUT I'd rather want them ALL fixed rather than removed. You can remove Murcielago though if the expensive Murcielago stays.
Ferrari Enzo is a cool car but its handling is broken. F50 can be removed if nobody likes it. It's too slow. But it can also be fixed instead.

German:
This is NFS RP, so practically all old or slow cars could (note "could) be removed.
One of VW Beetles has to be removed, if not both.
VW Golf MkII
Most BMWs, as while they can be tuned to street racing, you can't tune anything here.
BMW M1 1981 is very slow, BMW 1M is somewhat slow with decend handling, but still bad, BMW M5 M60 doesn't turn like at all, so it's very bad
Average BMWs: Silver VIP M5 E35, M3 GTR, M6 2013
Better than average BMWs: M3 E92 (the best BMW from German dealer and at the same time the cheapest)
I suggest leaving 1 or 2 BMWs at most.
From other VWs, Golf GTI 2014 is the worst one (after Golf Mk II), then there's the average VR6 GTI and above average Golf R32 (better than 21st Mustang for comparison)
One audi - S4 or S5 should be removed, because why do we need both? S4 is above average and fun to drive, S5 is average.
Volkswagen Camper 1965... why do we even need it?
The rest is on the OP's list.

As for the Jap, Ame and Rare dealers, I don't know yet.
Yes these cars are bad and good but that's life you don't get rid of cars that are bad.  They are there cause of looks history and other stuff u don't get rid of a car because its not fast or anything.  Like the volkswagon camper that has a nice back story to it and is a very fun looking car.
"ADMINS!!! I'm in water again, need help!"
[Image: race-car-driver-fail.gif]
(02-13-2017, 12:44 AM)valmarile Wrote: You need to consider the fact, some cars are for roleplay and we do have races where only cars with the price below 200k are allowed, but of course the beetle,audi, aston martin should obviously be cut here and there since there is no point to have a BMW 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 etc all on the store if the performance and looks are one hair different

I get it, a Beetle, a Camper and an expensive Mercedes etc. can stay for RP purposes, but do we really need cars like Golf Mk II on this server? I don't see a reason for it.

Moreover, performance isn't just a hair different if you compare cheapest cars to the most expensive ones, or even BMWs to BMWs. Literally all Aston Martins are bad EXCEPT Rapide. As for German cars, cheaper cars have significantly better performance than you would expect. The second cheapest German car - BMW M3 E92 drives better than the Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren. 
The Golf R32 is awesome - better than many Lamborghinis and Ferraris (and the mentioned BMW), while Audi R8 accelerates like a train (but it can be updated).

P.S. All BMWs look practically the same.

(02-10-2017, 04:11 PM)MidgetHD Wrote: Keep R8 Heart

Is the R8 Spyder and R8 Plus not enough? Do we really need all 3 if the R8 Plus is significantly better than the standard model?