• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Future of Excalibur Networks

Dear Excalibur Members,

First of all I want to apologize for me not being active nor maintaining the server for the last couple of weeks. This is due to me getting a new job that is very demanding for me. My apologies for neglecting the community and most of all the players. 

The future of Excalibur Networks is still a bit unclear for me. For now I will leave the Teamspeak and Forums up for everyone to use, the Garry's Mod server will shut down temporarily. Until I have the new Need for Speed server , or maybe a different or more generic themed server, ready I will re-open the server. This most likely will take a long time due to me not having a lot of time. If I will get enough money with my job I can speed up the progress hopefully.

Sorry to the people who I have ignored, I hope you can forgive me.

Let me know if you actually want a new server in the future.
good luck with every thing
Rebuilding the server is all well and good, and you can take it down for as long as you wish. However, you need to learn from your mistakes from the last server, and build it around the community. For instance, stuff wasnt getting done, ranks were not given and obviously this all lead to the server slowly dying to what it is now.

What im trying to say is that you have to build this server around this community. Yes you pit in a tonne of work on the last servr to make it how YOU wanted it, but not how WE wanted it.
TFK Leader

-Ingame name of Randy Orton.

[Image: 559D05C3CC5F002DFE7C7E68776D7A3E504303BC]
Whatever happens, please keep Need for Speed as the main theme. Don't go for a DarkRP server since there's too many of those already. Do what you did with this one, but as Torey said, listen to the community a bit more. We're only here to help and make it more enjoyable for everyone.

Good luck at your new job and thanks for what you've done.
good luck with the new job i hope that staff will keep their job whatever happens see you soon man!
GTR fanboy! Ingame name: LJ Revers.
TFK: Co-leader.
Admin.
[Image: tumblr_o2xs9n28V41rpdptuo1_500.gif]
Good Luck with the future DJ, I hope you do get to bring this server back to its former glory however i do agree with randy
The biggest INNIT  of today is.... me
i was expecting a long paragraph... i'm disappointed dj.
[Image: f8ac3aad-cc20-4e3c-975e-fced88d876bd.gif]

THE BIGGEST INNITOF TODAY- "BLYAAAAAAAT"
If various and certain people get unbanned and if the server is entertaining, Ill consider being a mod.
[Image: sOhgJ55.gif] Git spooked

this is really interesting
The Best Forum Manager In The World

[Image: v1.png]
i Would like to see a new server made
because i believe that we will be great again
NFS Veteran Admin
21st Pro

[Image: rwCqmMa.png?1]

[Image: 1GVtIOI.gif]