• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Changes.

(07-13-2017, 04:46 PM)Zein0x Wrote: I actually miss you dude, and all my other people that I met on the server, all that deep shit you just said didnt make it any better ;_;
One of my funnest times on the server was with bushido even when my own crew was going bust, and I really appreciate it Heart (no offence TFK lads haha, still love you all)
We did some pretty awesome things on the server. I actually enjoyed myself, something that only lasts for a few days when it comes to me. But on this server, I stayed for mooonths because I got hooked. To this day I still have no idea what it was, maybe the awesome community, or the cool cars, probably the uniqueness of decal competitions and race events which no other server could provide. It was hilarious, I had too much fun Big Grin

Things started changing though, and it just became a bit draining I guess. Coming on everyday pretending to be as excited as I was on my first week on the server, giving myself false hope that maybe today the server will surprise me once more like it used to. Maybe it's like this now because we have gone past the 'newcommer' stage, where we were discovering all the new things. How everything happening fascinated me and I wanted to try these different things out. Car meets/shows where we could show off our decals, demolition derby where some of us teamed up against the rest, drag races for money which is barely anything to me now bc im rich asf loool, race events where the managers would put in confusing turns and how everyone would ram at the start making us all fail the first turn! The server gave us sooo much and I really am grateful for all the efforts put in by the staff.

Like richard, I only came back to gmod and stayed after 5 years was because of this server. I still can't find any decent darkrp servers (the only other gamemode I played before nfs) everything had just become a bit bland :/ But this server gave me something different and that's what made it special. It's a shame to see it in this state and I really do wish for it the best because I've made some great memories on here, met some amazing people and seeing this actually kinda hurts uno.

I'm speaking too much fml, gl hf everyone. I shall go and play some counterstrike now and get rekt by nobs :^)

Didn't realize you enjoyed the events that much.
"ADMINS!!! I'm in water again, need help!"
[Image: race-car-driver-fail.gif]
Bushido was lit af on rockford

EDIT: Basically was lit when Richard and sato were Leader/Coleader (Also when Zeinox was a co at somepoint) I remember Sato was very unsure on letting me in.
[Image: f8ac3aad-cc20-4e3c-975e-fced88d876bd.gif]

THE BIGGEST INNITOF TODAY- "BLYAAAAAAAT"
(07-14-2017, 05:29 AM)Nitacle Wrote: Bushido was lit af on rockford

EDIT: Basically was lit when Richard and sato were Leader/Coleader (Also when Zeinox was a co at somepoint) I remember Sato was very unsure on letting me in.

Fully. I thought you were the maddest dickhead from when you were at 21st and I still remember the race that you did to try and get in bushido. I think it was like a public event and you did mad with your R34? Pretty impressive. 

Then Stealth came along and I thought he was a prick too but then he just about made the tryouts and I was like 'fuck...'. But you're both alright.

Good times.
I really did mate, they we're sick as hell. Maybe sometimes I didn't show it but missing an event always upset me because they are very enjoyable and it added a bit more excitement to the server.
Rate you for all the time and effort you put into making races for us bro, thank you so much Big Grin Event managers, you guys rock :*

(07-14-2017, 05:29 AM)Nitacle Wrote: Bushido was lit af on rockford

When your name is put in brackets... feelsbadman ◔̯◔
I joined bushido as a Co, never experienced any lower rank in that crew unlike you nobs lel

It was fun though =)
[Image: 7LdrdZU.png]
Hell yeah
[Image: f8ac3aad-cc20-4e3c-975e-fced88d876bd.gif]

THE BIGGEST INNITOF TODAY- "BLYAAAAAAAT"