• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

NFS Under Going Changes (Discusion)

Maybe 200k x hours played as it will leave me to similar what I have now, yet the guys who made the money with stocks wouldn't have too much.
TFK Leader

-Ingame name of Randy Orton.

[Image: 559D05C3CC5F002DFE7C7E68776D7A3E504303BC]
This going to come into effect anytime soon, we are all waiting on it Smile
TFK - PRO
NFSRP - Moderator

(07-10-2017, 12:03 AM)Torey Wrote: Maybe 200k x hours played as it will leave me to similar what I have now, yet the guys who made the money with stocks wouldn't have too much.

Fam, that would leave me with 120mil. I say we do this.

But for real, an idea that I just had was possibly to like RESET EVERYONES MONEY, and then distribute money like this:

Crew Leaders - 10-15mil

Pros & Semi Pros - 5-10 mil

Amateurs - 2-5 mill

Rookies - 1mil

Obviously with the reset everyone's money would be back to 0 so I also say that everyone is given maybe 500k to start off with? And also lower car prices so that the max would be 15-20 mil, instead of 27 mil which is what we have now.
(07-13-2017, 05:11 PM)Sato Takuma Wrote:
(07-10-2017, 12:03 AM)Torey Wrote: Maybe 200k x hours played as it will leave me to similar what I have now, yet the guys who made the money with stocks wouldn't have too much.

But for real, an idea that I just had was possibly to like RESET EVERYONES MONEY, and then distribute money like this:

Crew Leaders - 10-15mil

Amateurs - 2-5 mill

Rookies - 1mil

Obviously with the reset everyone's money would be back to 0 so I also say that everyone is given maybe 500k to start off with? And also lower car prices so that the max would be 15-20 mil, instead of 27 mil which is what we have now.

No matter what happens people are going to complain tbh.
The Best Forum Manager In The World

[Image: v1.png]
(07-13-2017, 07:00 PM)Scott Printers Wrote:
(07-13-2017, 05:11 PM)Sato Takuma Wrote:

Crew Leaders - 10-15mil

Amateurs - 2-5 mill

Rookies - 1mil

No matter what happens people are going to complain tbh.

lol true

then again, i doubt any of it is gonna happen anyways
How about just give people's donation money and those who have above a certain amount of money should get refunded a percentage of what they had.

e.g anyone who got above 10mill gets 25% of their money back after reset

idk could be a good idea or absolutely terrible just a thought that came to mind lol
[Image: 7LdrdZU.png]

Crew Leaders - 10-15mil

Amateurs - 2-5 mill

Rookies - 1mil

i like this, also i would say add donated money and the VIP Money
i Dont Agree. Its Not Fair for those that never donated and work their asses to get their money ( not my case lul ) to get reset back to 500k . Imagine how many people the server will lose, players farming for the cars they want one they they come and must do a restart on everything i wouldnt be happy, and logicaly i would leave and wont even bother coming back. The way this has to be done is with multipliars.
You Start with 500k
200 Hours 500x5=2.5m + Donation money
300 Hours 500x10=5m +Donation Money
400 Hours 500x20=10m + Donation money
500 Hours 500x 30=15m + Donation Money

Not a ridiculous ammount of money or else nothing to do no goals to complete we gotta think how to make this possible that you dont get all cars in the begining and just try and stay more time on server to farm cash. Its just my personal opinion.
I've got about 700 hours Big Grin
[Image: f8ac3aad-cc20-4e3c-975e-fced88d876bd.gif]

THE BIGGEST INNITOF TODAY- "BLYAAAAAAAT"
I like sara's thing. but i also thing that the crew money thing is good as well. at least for leaders. so they can host events in their crew.