• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

NFS Under Going Changes (Discusion)

Since james closed the other post which was a great idea since it was out of hand I have opened this thread to talk about the changes.  In this thread if anyone wants to talk about the changes go ahead bellow.  No off topic bs like the other thread before please.  If you don't know what I am talking about here is the thread and please vote. Thread.  Please bellow state if you like it or not and state the reasons why remember this is a discussion please don't offend anyone.
"ADMINS!!! I'm in water again, need help!"
[Image: race-car-driver-fail.gif]
-1!!!!!! PLEASE THOSE CARS HANDLE TERRIBLY AND CAUSE LAG LIKE MAD! Also do not reset server as alot of people have worked hard (i.e i have spent around 1 year on this server to get the money!) and people have paid for it! Photon could be a good idea as cops will get more vehicles, however it lags hard, whenever there are multiple cops
The biggest INNIT  of today is.... me
(07-05-2017, 05:34 PM)Lemon Jones Wrote: -1!!!!!! PLEASE THOSE CARS HANDLE TERRIBLY AND CAUSE LAG LIKE MAD! Also do not reset server as alot of people have worked hard (i.e i have spent around 1 year on this server to get the money!) and people have paid for it! Photon could be a good idea as cops will get more vehicles, however it lags hard, whenever there are multiple cops

I do not know which cars you are referring to but both regular and simfphys do not cause lag. With simfphys you will have to make sure that you have the requirements. Currently my idea is to refund a part of the money and fully refund any donation money if you still have the money. Restarting the server makes me able to finish the server much faster and able to do some other changes. Photon did not cause any lag for me when I used it.

It helps me more if you tell me the things you would like on the server instead of what you don't want.
(07-05-2017, 05:52 PM)DJReFor Wrote:
(07-05-2017, 05:34 PM)Lemon Jones Wrote: -1!!!!!! PLEASE THOSE CARS HANDLE TERRIBLY AND CAUSE LAG LIKE MAD! Also do not reset server as alot of people have worked hard (i.e i have spent around 1 year on this server to get the money!) and people have paid for it! Photon could be a good idea as cops will get more vehicles, however it lags hard, whenever there are multiple cops

I do not know which cars you are referring to but both regular and simfphys do not cause lag. With simfphys you will have to make sure that you have the requirements. Currently my idea is to refund a part of the money and fully refund any donation money if you still have the money. Restarting the server makes me able to finish the server much faster and able to do some other changes. Photon did not cause any lag for me when I used it.

It helps me more if you tell me the things you would like on the server instead of what you don't want.

Thanks for the reply, it may have just been my experience on some servers which make me feel simfphys causes lags. The issue i have with money is that it isnt like it took me a week to get it, its been over half a year to get to where i am, resetting even half of the money would make half that time useless. Although the argument that lvl 11s have nismos and stuff is very strong, you can maybe revert any money made from stocks, that way those who have grinded don't have to grind all over again.
I think you should just 'rewind' the money to previous when stocks were added.

Dont know how, but there it is.
TFK Leader

-Ingame name of Randy Orton.

[Image: 559D05C3CC5F002DFE7C7E68776D7A3E504303BC]
(07-05-2017, 07:38 PM)Torey Wrote: I think you should just 'rewind' the money to previous when stocks were added.

Dont know how, but there it is.

I dont agree with that either, i actually made some sweet deals on houses after stocks, resetting will make me lose half my money
+1
I think this occurring would give us a fresh start i would like to see all my money refunded but that's dj's choice not mine i also love the idea of a new map i cant wait to be able to drive on it Big Grin and i dont want the stuff to be reset to before stocks because i wound have any of my money >:I

it would make it an easier process for staff if you guys take screen shots of your cars so you have proof you owned that vehicle because staff will not give you anything with out proof so get doing that ;D
NFS Veteran Admin
21st Pro

[Image: rwCqmMa.png?1]

[Image: 1GVtIOI.gif]
How about you make some sort of algorithm that gives you money based on your hours played? Let's say like (for instance) 100,000xhours played +donations
or something like that.
TFK Leader

-Ingame name of Randy Orton.

[Image: 559D05C3CC5F002DFE7C7E68776D7A3E504303BC]
From what i hear from players on the server, all we really need is a map change. A few added extras would be nice, like ATM's and stuff just to make the roleplay more pure and interesting and maybe even that TS plugin thing that makes the chat work through Teamspeak so its really clear and keeps TS populated. once all the changes are done a little promotion of the server wouldn't hurt either and would only boost the player base.
TFK - PRO
NFSRP - Moderator

(07-05-2017, 09:34 PM)Torey Wrote: How about you make some sort of algorithm that gives you money based on your hours played? Let's say like (for instance) 100,000xhours played +donations
or something like that.

This is a great idea! maybe something like 50,000 x hours played + donations would work.  For example I would recieve

50000 x 339 +2000000 =  18.95 mil.  Although that is a massive blow to what i have currently, it means those who only recently came on the server will only have like 100K so the economy is fair