No
28.57%
4 28.57%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

NFS undergoing changes

Ryan left the server so a new super was needed, I'm sorry but you shouldn't be saying you demoted him as if he got replaced because he was no longer suitable for the job. He decided to leave on his own because no one ever helped and there was chaos, so he stepped down from super.
[Image: 7LdrdZU.png]
Argument is petty af
TFK - PRO
NFSRP - Moderator

I've never been demoted to make it clear. However i did resign back then because i had to deal with alot of chaos in my real life and on the server which i could not handle in my own. I'm not here to disrespect or provoke anyone with my reply. My only intention is to offer my help. It's a pity to see that i'm being falsely accused of being demoted by James Bolton. I've never said anything about it because it didn't matter to me before but it does now. You can ask Electrooz or DjRefor I wasn't Demoted. I resigned.
[Image: f01012945e9949edae16b19bf65cbbef.png]
Quote:
(07-04-2017, 02:26 PM)Hufty Wrote: It's not very nice of you, James, to attack Ryan, when the reason Nanaki left is you, yet you did not get the disrespect you're showing to Ryan currently. As far as Nanaki goes, i think you know that he did a better job at "keeping a crew alive" and a server full and for that he deserved your cold attitude and disrespect? That is in my humble opinion. As for Ryan, he is far more dedicated than you but no-one tried even to listen to him, as is now. He actually thinks what's good for the server and how to prevent certain problems that will arise, not just deals with them as they come as you are doing lately. In his post, he did not mean to discredit what you have done, not at all. He is trying once again to HELP the server for better, yet you hate on him. Maybe that hate has a reason? But I did not see you active on this thread, at all, with any critisism, advice or anything at all before he mentioned the changes. In fact people that are not "the leader of the entire staff", as you are so ignorantly adding as being a legend, provide much more and helpful advice than you, who supposedly are "dedicated". In the end this is just my opinion, i am sharing it taking the side of Ryan. No offense at all, nor attack is focused at you. Please do not take it personally.

Hello Pol lokar.
Nanaki leaving saved me from having to ban him, Both myself and Electrooz had issues with his abuse of builder and he refused to listen to staff so what do i say to you and him good riddance and don't bother returning.

Zein0x Wrote:Ryan left the server so a new super was needed, I'm sorry but you shouldn't be saying you demoted him as if he got replaced because he was no longer suitable for the job. He decided to leave on his own because no one ever helped and there was chaos, so he stepped down from super.

Mr Zein0x
Incorrect. Please do not comment on things you have no understanding of. I was Super admin on teamspeak at the time and was also the one dealing the punishment.

(07-04-2017, 11:19 PM)Involution Wrote: I've never been demoted to make it clear. However i did resign back then because i had to deal with alot of chaos in my real life and on the server which i could not handle in my own. I'm not here to disrespect or provoke anyone with my reply. My only intention is to offer my help. It's a pity to see that i'm being falsely accused of being demoted by James Bolton. I've never said anything about it because it didn't matter to me before but it does now. You can ask Electrooz or DjRefor I wasn't Demoted. I resigned.

Taylor
Again incorrect you were demoted. Please get your facts right before commenting.

http://excaliburnetworks.com/showthread.php?tid=962

http://i.imgur.com/BWAr86y.png

Thanks for coming the doors that way.
Excalibur TS: ts3.excaliburnetworks.com
Steam Profilehttp://www.steamcommunity.com/id/TheRealJubbil

[/align]
Of course the players always have to be incorrect, right?

What I don't get is how you being super admin on teamspeak at the time and the one dealing with the punishments means I have no understanding of what was happening? Don't be too quick to judge, we hardly ever spoke so who are you to know what knowledge I have on what's going on?

And obviously if Taylor resigns then his rank is going to get removed... Why would a person who left still have sa access? How are you saying he is incorrect when he just stated exactly what happened.
A demotion and resignation are two different things. Please get your facts right before commenting.

Tbh I actually can't be bothered to argue this anymore because, really, none of this is worth my time. I put a lot of time and effort into this server and it's a shame to see these sort of things happening. I'm head of a very successful counter strike community and the last thing we do is show people the door. ESPECIALLY regulars... You being so swift on these kinda decisions is what kills the server, what reduced the player count, what makes people give up. Every ban, every player you let go of, every kick, it all adds up and eventually... Crash.

'Nanaki leaving saved me from having to ban him.'
I don't even know where to begin lol, I'll keep it short. Banning him would have made things a hundred times worse than it had already gotten after he left.

Just remember one thing, this is for everyone not just Mr Bolton. Without us. Without players. Without regulars. This will become an empty, difficult to populate ghost server.

And for the admins, I'm not giving any orders so apologies if it seems like im crossing a line, although I probably have gone a bit too far with everything that I have said. You guys need to enjoy the game, not be burdened. From what I've seen everyone enjoys the game anyway lol but yeah.

I'm done here, for good Big Grin

To end this on a more happy note, to the bossman. I wanna thank you and Electroz (sexy snakey beast who I've only spoken to maybe twice lel) for everything you have given to us. Everyone loves your server and we really do appreciate all the work that has been put into it. People have trashed it in the past, even I myself have said some stuff about it but that's bound to happen everywhere and I give my sincerest apologies. Seeing this thread where you provided us with all these new plans for Excalibur and asking for our opinion really made me happy. And also everyone has a life and not all of our time can be put into games which is understandable. But when you get the chance to put the time in, you do and that's great! Thank you guys so much Heart
[Image: 7LdrdZU.png]
(07-05-2017, 04:15 AM)Zein0x Wrote: Of course the players always have to be incorrect, right?

What I don't get is how you being super admin on teamspeak at the time and the one dealing with the punishments means I have no understanding of what was happening? Don't be too quick to judge, we hardly ever spoke so who are you to know what knowledge I have on what's going on?

And obviously if Taylor resigns then his rank is going to get removed... Why would a person who left still have sa access? How are you saying he is incorrect when he just stated exactly what happened.
A demotion and resignation are two different things. Please get your facts right before commenting.

'Nanaki leaving saved me from having to ban him.'
I don't even know where to begin lol, I'll keep it short. Banning him would have made things a hundred times worse than it had already gotten after he left.

Yet again you prove my point you understand and know nothing about the incident You fail to do any sort of research about it and claim to know things you do not. I have said he was demoted you can claim he was not all you want if you continue to argue the point you will be punished end of.

Not having to ban nanaki may of made things a little better but we would still have done it. His arrogance and refusal to listen was the reason all the issues started.

// Thread locked. Any further arguing will result in warnings/bans.
Excalibur TS: ts3.excaliburnetworks.com
Steam Profilehttp://www.steamcommunity.com/id/TheRealJubbil

[/align]