No
28.57%
4 28.57%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

NFS undergoing changes

It's not very nice of you, James, to attack Ryan, when the reason Nanaki left is you, yet you did not get the disrespect you're showing to Ryan currently. As far as Nanaki goes, i think you know that he did a better job at "keeping a crew alive" and a server full and for that he deserved your cold attitude and disrespect? That is in my humble opinion. As for Ryan, he is far more dedicated than you but no-one tried even to listen to him, as is now. He actually thinks what's good for the server and how to prevent certain problems that will arise, not just deals with them as they come as you are doing lately. In his post, he did not mean to discredit what you have done, not at all. He is trying once again to HELP the server for better, yet you hate on him. Maybe that hate has a reason? But I did not see you active on this thread, at all, with any critisism, advice or anything at all before he mentioned the changes. In fact people that are not "the leader of the entire staff", as you are so ignorantly adding as being a legend, provide much more and helpful advice than you, who supposedly are "dedicated". In the end this is just my opinion, i am sharing it taking the side of Ryan. No offense at all, nor attack is focused at you. Please do not take it personally.
I like how a bunch of buttboys jumped out suddenly, quite a conincidence huh Ryan/Taylor whatever you like to call yourself big man, two-faced ape who did nothing but minge, most of the time you did your staff duties is when it was pushed on you it was very obvious since you oozed with discomfort, I mean every old player knows what you were known for, driving through race events and ramming people with the firetruck. You were more inactive on the server than most of the bushido leaders. Then we have this fanclub president, Nanaki the reason why he is not here is because he is a stuck up narcissist who claimed he and his crew was the best in everything twice a day. Now if someone feels they can add something constructive to the topic instead of bring up personal vendettas that'd be wonderful. The End, feel free to take this how you like :*
I did my staff duties with plesure when it was needed. I wonder what you were known for when you were 21st leader? Ah yeah having minges in it aswell as being one of them and then not knowing the rules and rdm'd a bunch of tfk ^^, aw and then you went inactive after got demoted. What a shame. But for one thing i agree with you, let's not being personal vendettas as this is the end.
Hufty why are you bringing stuff up and continueing the fight why cant we all be friends and get along and get back to the topic I can talk shit about both of you but I wont cause of 1 reason and that reason is I AM CANADIAN.

This has gone to far now I beg everyone to stop and continue talking about the topic of the post.
"ADMINS!!! I'm in water again, need help!"
[Image: race-car-driver-fail.gif]
(07-04-2017, 04:45 PM)Hufty Wrote: I did my staff duties with plesure when it was needed. I wonder what you were known for when you were 21st leader? Ah yeah having minges in it aswell as being one of them and then not knowing the rules and rdm'd a bunch of tfk ^^, aw and then you went inactive after got demoted. What a shame. But for one thing i agree with you, let's not being personal vendettas as this is the end.

I was demoted? That's news to me and most of the community is underaged kids who are "Minges" and just because the crew I am in does something you dont like doesn't shave me and if they were such minges you could've just had the able staff take care of it or report them, everyone breaking a rule was punished but you wouldn't know that. Everyone can have their elitist opinions, I'm sure you live for StarwarsRP style of roleplay. Anyone can moan and rant but you are no better if you don't do anything to solve it.

If you wish to discuss more of everyone hurting your imaginary world, do come on teamspeak and we can talk this through.  :datfrog:
Innit aryon you're saying to don't start beef but you started beef with me a few post's ago.
[Image: f8ac3aad-cc20-4e3c-975e-fced88d876bd.gif]

THE BIGGEST INNITOF TODAY- "BLYAAAAAAAT"
(07-04-2017, 04:55 PM)valmarile Wrote:
(07-04-2017, 04:45 PM)Hufty Wrote: I did my staff duties with plesure when it was needed. I wonder what you were known for when you were 21st leader? Ah yeah having minges in it aswell as being one of them and then not knowing the rules and rdm'd a bunch of tfk ^^, aw and then you went inactive after got demoted. What a shame. But for one thing i agree with you, let's not being personal vendettas as this is the end.

I was demoted? That's news to me and most of the community is underaged kids who are "Minges" and just because the crew I am in does something you dont like doesn't shave me and if they were such minges you could've just had the able staff take care of it or report them, everyone breaking a rule was punished but you wouldn't know that. Everyone can have their elitist opinions, I'm sure you live for StarwarsRP style of roleplay. Anyone can moan and rant but you are no better if you don't do anything to solve it.

If you wish to discuss more of everyone hurting your imaginary world, do come on teamspeak and we can talk this through.  :datfrog:
Everyone was punished for that, including you kappa
its to far now but it doesn't matter now they both look really bad anyways. I was gonna help them stop the self harm but its to far now LOL.
"ADMINS!!! I'm in water again, need help!"
[Image: race-car-driver-fail.gif]
Innit everyone's starting beef with everyone might have to start beef with Scott for editing my team speak description...
TFK Leader

-Ingame name of Randy Orton.

[Image: 559D05C3CC5F002DFE7C7E68776D7A3E504303BC]
[Image: Khne2.jpg]