• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Staff Application

Personal Info
Your name: Jayden Matkin
Your in-game name: Jayden Matkin
Your SteamID: yourmamstinks
Your location: UK
Your age:19
Link to your Steam Profile:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198321646723/

Education
First language: english
Other languages (if any):none
Area of study: game designing

Hardware
Do you have a good quality microphone?: yea b ut it broke like a week ago gonna get a new one
Can your PC run the server without much lag?: yea got a good pc

Experience
Do you have prior experience as staff?: yea a bit
Are you currently staff elsewhere?: no
What staff positions have you had?: some in minecraft and some on gmod
What communities have you been staff with?:
When did you leave and why?:i got banned for someone else going on my account

Activity
How active can you be on the server?: almost everyday
How active can you be on the Teamspeak?: often
How active can you be on the forums?: often
When did you first play on the server?: around winter 
How often are you on the server?: almost everyday

Server Knowledge
What can players roleplay as?: rookie,amautur,semi-pro,pro,co leader,leader
Can cops drive normal cars?:no
Are you allowed to steal cars from other players?:only if they say that you can take it
How much does Nitro cost?: 18k
What vehicle upgrades can you buy?: underglow,horn,nos,armor,hidraulics 
How can players make money?:
How do you unlock the money cases from heists?:it goes green after the heist is over

Staff Situations
A new player joins and doesn't understand what to do. What do you do?Confuseday do you need help and if they do help them
A cop is randomly tasering people in spawn. What do you do?: tell him to stop and have a chat with him
A player steals you car. What do you do?:tell him to give it back in occ and if he gives it back just tell him that it is not aloud
Someone is swearing constantly in OOC. What do you do?:tell him to stop if he does not warn him if he carries on ban him for a while
A player is blocking the door of the gun store. What do you do?:ask him to me if he does not move him your self then speak to him a bit 
A cop is breaking into properties to search them without reason. What do you do?:tell him that he should not be doing that and speak to him
A player walks up to you and randomly shoots you to death. What do you do?: warn them for RDM
A player has killed 5 others in spawn. What do you do?: permently ban them for mass RDM
Someone is ramming into other cars constantly. What do you do?: warn them for purposely ramming people and speak to them
I agree that as a member of staff I will abide by all player and staff rules, and will remain as active as I claim I will be. I will respect not only those above me, but those below me too. I will be a valuable member of the team and help the server reach its full potential. 

Signed Jayden Matkin
This isn't personal but i just think that there are too much staff in tfk at the momment so its a -1 from me.
[Image: f8ac3aad-cc20-4e3c-975e-fced88d876bd.gif]

THE BIGGEST INNITOF TODAY- "BLYAAAAAAAT"
This also isn't personal  but the section Staff Situations The replys are a bit short and i think  its a bit harsh
A player has killed 5 others in spawn. What do you do?: permently ban them for mass RDM - i would say talk to them and tell them whats wrong and then ban them for at most 3 days. i said the same thing in my app. owners dont like permabanning people.

A player walks up to you and randomly shoots you to death. What do you do?: warn them for RDM- also you want to talk to them first, then explain whats wrong and then warn them

Someone is swearing constantly in OOC. What do you do?:tell him to stop if he does not warn him if he carries on ban him for a while- dont ban warn them again, then kick them, then if they keep doing it then ban them.

A cop is randomly tasering people in spawn. What do you do?: tell him to stop and have a chat with him-this is really bad, not the responce but the action, warn them for abusing powers then report it.

Server Knowledge

[b]How do you unlock the money cases from heists?:it goes green after the heist is over - it turns green when you get a distance away[/b]

[b]What can players roleplay as?: rookie,amautur,semi-pro,pro,co leader,leader- you forgot driver xD[/b]

[b]Your SteamID: yourmamstinks - Thats not a steam id[/b]

not going to give a -1 because i think you just need to fix it

+1
In this situation you had Many errors in your Application being
Steamid: http://steamidfinder.com/ Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:180690497

Server Knowledge
What can you roleplay as? you Should of stated Police Officer, Police Chief, Crew Members,Tow Truck Drivers,Drivers instructor job is bugged right now though.
Are you allowed to steal cars from other players? You should of stated That Players are allowed to steal a vehicle when the owner of the vehicle is no where near the vehicle
How do you unlock the money cases from heists?You Take the case away from the bank?

Staff Situations
A player steals you car. What do you do? Ask How Stole your car then tell them what the price is to buy it back if they refuse threaten them that your crew will go after them RP it out not use admin powers to get the car back unless you were in a admin sit tell them you were not in the vehicle do to you were doing a sit most likely they will give you back the vehicle do to they didn't have a rid to get some where.

A player has killed 5 others in spawn. What do you do? You jail tp them and then tell them they are going to being banned for a week do to they mass rdmed Many players for no reason

Someone is ramming into other cars constantly. What do you do? Tell them not to do it again return them then spectate them if they do it again warn then kick if they come back and do it ban for a day and so on so forth
NFS Veteran Admin
21st Pro

[Image: rwCqmMa.png?1]

[Image: 1GVtIOI.gif]
You still have not changed what me and bruce said that needed to be changed, and in my last post i said you needed to change the mistakes that were made in your app. That makes it look like you are inactive, Plus i have not seen you on the server in a while.

soooooo im going to have to give you a -1
Asnwers seem Rushed.
Dont Know if you even are active, never seen you around tbh. i Would understand if you were knew to staff jobs but it seems you have previous experience it seems that your asnwers dont say that . ( im not atacking, im being honest )
+/-
Neutral
I could not change it because I was on holiday sorry if I let anyone down