• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

keiranlees staff application

Hi and welcome to Excalibur Networks - DarkRP, we are happy that your are applying as a staff member to provide with even more support.

1. Introduce yourself please: hello my name is keiran lee 
2. Where do you come from: england
3. Link your Steam and ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198155143686/
4. What languages do you speak: english
5. What makes you want to apply as a staff member for our DarkRP server: i have free time  now 
6. How do you feel that you could provide and improve the server: make suggestions and try and help 
7. How much time can you spend in the server: 24/7
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
8. How would you deal with a sit: i would ask for both sides of the story and then ask for evidence
9. If someone curses in OOC or @admin chat what would you do: ask them too stop 
10. If another staff member abuses in any way how would you deal with it: you tell someone higher than you 
11. Someone is being racist how would you handle the situation: i would ban them 
12. Someone is sharing sexual content in the cinema what would you do: i would give them a verbal warning and if they keep doing it i would kick them and if they still dont get the message then a ban 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
13. What is NLR and how much is the cooldown:NLR Timer is 3 minutes cooldown.
14. What is RDM:(Random Deathmatch) example kills anyone without a valid RP reason
15. What is MassRDM and how many people do the rule breaker has to kill before it counts as it: 2 or more 
16. What is FailRP: corruption as a police officer
17. What is FearRP and does it exist here:Your at gunpoint and decide to bring your gun you have in your inventory and kill him
18. What does LTAP means and how would you handle that situation:leaveing with out punishment. and i would get there steam id and ban them for a week 
19. What is Meta-gaming: talking on teamspeek and telling were people are to your mate 
20. If a gun dealer self provides without a permission from a superadmin what would you do: take the guns off him the warn him 
21. If a player for example is roleplaying as a thief and bases with a job his/her not allowed to base with what would you call that and how would you deal with it: 
22. If someone is (raiding,keycracking,picklocking etc) without adverting it, how would you handle that situation, would you interrupt the rule breaker in the middle of the raid or would you bring him into a sit after his done: i would ask him to stop beacuse it is unfair on the player who is in the base 
23. If someone want to use witnesses in a sit would you go on your gut feeling or would you make sure to get provided with enough evidence before acting: i would try and get enough evidence.
24. Is one way props allowed:yes 
25. Someone is blocking another ones camera off what would you do: ask them to remove it and tell them not to do it again 
26. Someone is prop-surfing or abusing the no-collision what would you do: tell them to stop 
27. If someone has a building sign how does that affect roleplay: noone can raid them 
28. If you see a base which looks suspicious how would you handle that, would you no-clip straight in without warning the player or would you ask him for permission to inspect the base just to make sure it has the correct building rules: i would ask to have a look around his base 
3. If i ever would to leave the community or get demoted, i will leave in peace: yes 
4. I will accept the orders from higher ranks if needed: yes 
                     <                                         >
[Image: 9P7J0a2.jpg]
Jesus christ I need to grammar slam the fuck outta that template

+1
The Best Forum Manager In The World

[Image: v1.png]
sorry my spelling is not the best
[Image: 9P7J0a2.jpg]
(06-20-2017, 09:06 PM)keiranlee Wrote: sorry my spelling is not the best

no it's Electroz's template.
The Best Forum Manager In The World

[Image: v1.png]
Hey be nice..... *cough* xD heheh, Keiran thanks for applying again the 100th time appreciate it, there are a few things in the template we can go over you and me in teamspeak/Discord whatever just to make sure overall, i'm happy with the answers even tho i would appreciate if you could explain more details in the questions i putted out there!.
- Kind regards
[img]blob:http://imgur.com/b8b8b07e-142b-4c7c-ba1f-b525b13aabef[/img][Image: jAvpDgO.png]

- Electroz Goldwyn - Dedicated Party Wolf Member