• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Police Situation

So I have seen lots of complaints about people saying that people are breaking the rules against police like fear Rp and cop baiting.  This is a very easy way to fix CALL AN ADMIN.  I'm pissed off that everyone keeps complaining about this shit but never calls an admin.  If no admin is online you can report a player or tell an admin later.  Please don't keep on complaining you can complain when no admin is helping you.
"ADMINS!!! I'm in water again, need help!"
[Image: race-car-driver-fail.gif]
+1
The Best Forum Manager In The World

[Image: v1.png]
Thing is, if there's no admin online, it's very hard for a police officer to report a player since they most likely won't have any proof. I doubt people record their entire gameplay so reporting someone is pretty much useless.
I understand that and that should be fixed soon also its more when admins are on cause I was on multiple times when people have complained
"ADMINS!!! I'm in water again, need help!"
[Image: race-car-driver-fail.gif]
Sure you can always call an admin, but when there are none on you are caught in a strange situation. It's uncomfortable to always stop RP and constantly do @ Guy breaking FearRP. Most of the times it will take 5 minutes to solve and proof has to always be provided. Furthermore, you are not gonna make a forum post for some neek who decided to run away when you pointed your gun at him, only for you to waste 10 minutes of your free time with the situation, only for that guy to be warned. Its stupid and must be fixed.
[Image: sOhgJ55.gif] Git spooked

Slander wont be tolerated. Provide proof or stfu
Excalibur TS: ts3.excaliburnetworks.com
Steam Profilehttp://www.steamcommunity.com/id/TheRealJubbil

[/align]