Your name:Lucas
Your in-game name: Lucas China
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:107085153
Your location:Arkansas
Your age: Would rather not say.
Link to your Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Lucaslulu2012/

Activity

How active can you be on the server?: I can be on every day
How active can you be on the Teamspeak?: I can be on everyday once given to me.
When did you first play on the server?: 2 weeks ago, i didn't write down the day.
How often are you on the server?: I am on every day.

Police Situations

You pulled someone over, what would you do?: Ask for licence, proof of insurance, and registration. After that, tell them why I pulled them over, and ask why they did it, decide if it should be a warning or a ticket, or arrest, then do as following. For warning tell them its just a warning and do not do it again, if its a ticket fine them the appropriate amount, and if its arrest ask them to exit the vehicle, and pat down for weapons, then handcuff them, put them in the back of the cruiser, and take them to the station.
Someone parked illegally, what would you do?: Stick a ticket on the windshield of car, held in place by the wiper.
You see someone racing, what would you do?: Pull all racers over, and fine them the amount needed. Also ask for licence and registration. If they ran into another car, arrest the person who ran into the car.
Someone has a gun out, what would you do?: Ask if they have a licence, then ask why they have it out of the holster, If its not for a good reason tell them to put it up.

Motivation

Why should you be a Police Officer?:  I don't see many officers on, I also see a lot of people breaking all of the laws, like wrecks without stopping at the scene. I would make a great improvement because I have people who are friends of these people, and I can ask them if they are breaking any laws.

-Lucas China (Lucas) Thank you for you're time.
+1, Server needs more active cops and Lucas is always active.
TFK - PRO
NFSRP - Moderator

nice person good sport can RP plus we need more cops +1
Lucas would make a great cop because he is always on and is nice to everyone plus the server needs more cops
Yeah, Ill give Lucas a +1, seems alright
TFK Leader

-Ingame name of Randy Orton.

[Image: 559D05C3CC5F002DFE7C7E68776D7A3E504303BC]
Accepted
Excalibur TS: ts3.excaliburnetworks.com
Steam Profilehttp://www.steamcommunity.com/id/TheRealJubbil

[/align]