• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Regular Server Restarts!

SUGGESTION

Your name: Cyrus Kayne

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:208044665

Your suggestion: the server needs a restart addon to stop the lag, after a few hours of the server being up the speedometer glitches out and cars lag back and forth when driving, this could be fixed by adding restarts every 6 hours onto the server so there are at least 4 restarts every 24 hours, i know this would fix this because the server is ultra smooth after a restart but the majority of the time its really hard to drive, this is especially annoying when doing a tryout or promo.

Links (if needed): n/a

Anything else to add?: this would be very easy to add to the server im sure i wouldn't be the only person gassed to see this happen!
Yes, this would be amazing. It can feel like you are driving with brakes that apply every second without your approval at times.
I can agree that the server needs an automatic restart or giving supers+ the ability to restart with some sort of command ingame.
21st Leader
NfsRP Staff Manager

Excalibur TS: ts3.excaliburnetworks.com
Steam Profilehttp://www.steamcommunity.com/id/TheRealJubbil

I can confirm that I am working on an option to do this. Haven't been able to restart it due to renovations on the house where I need to help with.
(05-18-2017, 05:59 PM)DJReFor Wrote: I can confirm that I am working on an option to do this. Haven't been able to restart it due to renovations on the house where I need to help with.

This is great news and i assume everyone on the server will be extremely grateful thankyou.