Personal Info

Your name: Donald Kay
Your in-game name: Donald Kay
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:31700656
Your location: USA, FL
Your age: 19 (turning 20 this Saturday)
Link to your Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/wemeannoharm/

Activity

How active can you be on the server?: Schedule is worked oriented. More specfically afternoon times to as late as 7PM EST. 
How active can you be on the Teamspeak?: I can be as active as I am in the server, I'd prefer to be in TS anyways if I were to become apart of the Law Enforcement.
When did you first play on the server?: I can't exactly say but at least or close to 2 months ago.
How often are you on the server?: Recently, I've found a liking to the server and it's new changes to I try to be on as often as I can.

Police Situations

You pulled someone over, what would you do?: Upon pulling over said driver, you cautiously approach the driver's side and begin to ask for their License and Registration (more or so for realism) and begin to inform them on the reasoning as to why you pulled them over. After that you decide what action is needed to be taken to solve or ascertain the situation.

Someone parked illegaly, what would you do?: You write them a ticket depending on the situation. In a more critical situation I may have to tow the vehicle and impound it for obstruction of traffic laws and ordinances.

You see someone racing, what would you do?: You begin to follow them and attempt to pull them over after requesting immediate back up, if I'm too far away I and other fellow officers can set up a checkpoint to stiffle and apprehend them.

Someone has a gun out, what would you do?: I can two ways. I can keep my weapon holstered and attempt to solve the situation with a peaceful approach, if that doesn't work I can stun and or shoot the armed person. Killing however is the last idea of situation.

Motivation

Why should you be a Police Officer?: I wish to be a Police Officer because I know we have a lack of them, and if there is one they're (and this in my opinion) quite awful. I want to show to the community that there is good Police Officers in this server and it will add quite a suspenseful effect to Roleplay.

I'm glad that you took the time to read this, I'm happy whichever decision is to be made here.  :noot:
Anyone know this player?
21st Leader
NfsRP Staff Manager

Excalibur TS: ts3.excaliburnetworks.com
Steam Profilehttp://www.steamcommunity.com/id/TheRealJubbil

I saw him in one of my events I think today or yesterday I had no problems with him.
"ADMINS!!! I'm in water again, need help!"
[Image: race-car-driver-fail.gif]
To refer to whom suggested I apply was Ayron or whatever his name was, he was a super admin and he said I should give it a shot. Sorry if this was out of place to say this.

(05-18-2017, 01:17 AM)James Bolton Wrote: Anyone know this player?

I was the man you met yesterday whilst I was trying out for 21st in my 24k GTR and also the one you called a good boy for obeying your joking order of calling Ayron a bitch. Of course it was out of humor and no disrespect intended whatsoever
(05-18-2017, 04:32 AM)DonaldKay Wrote: To refer to whom suggested I apply was Ayron or whatever his name was, he was a super admin and he said I should give it a shot. Sorry if this was out of place to say this.

(05-18-2017, 01:17 AM)James Bolton Wrote: Anyone know this player?

I was the man you met yesterday whilst I was trying out for 21st in my 24k GTR and also the one you called a good boy for obeying your joking order of calling Ayron a bitch. Of course it was out of humor and no disrespect intended whatsoever

JOKING ORDER?! i was serious he's a bitch xD
21st Leader
NfsRP Staff Manager

Excalibur TS: ts3.excaliburnetworks.com
Steam Profilehttp://www.steamcommunity.com/id/TheRealJubbil

Well at least you remembered Heart
+1

Yessssssssss
You called me a bitch im dine fuck this shit u bitch
"ADMINS!!! I'm in water again, need help!"
[Image: race-car-driver-fail.gif]
Accpeted