• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Police officer application

Personal Info

Your name: Julian
Your in-game name: Harrison Wells
Your SteamID: judiepiemc
Your location: Harstad, Norway
Your age: 14
Link to your Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198153544876/

Activity

How active can you be on the server?: All day long (depends on school)
How active can you be on the Teamspeak?: My computer can't download teamspeak and that makes me very mad.
When did you first play on the server?: I tried to join the server 1,5 months ago but it didn't work. But now i can finally play on the server.
How often are you on the server?: I play on NFSRp every day every week.

Police Situations

You pulled someone over, what would you do?: Greet h*m (depends on what they have done) ask for their drivers license. And give h*m a ticket reasoning for what they have done.
Someone parked illegaly, what would you do?: Call a tow truck driver. Or give them a ticket your self. Or if the owner of the car is there i would ask them to move the car.
You see someone racing, what would you do?: Turn on police lights and make them pull over and give them all a ticket for illigeal street race and speeding.
Someone has a gun out, what would you do?: Hide behind the car to get cover. Ask them to put the gun down. If they don't put the gun down open surpressing fire to remain order. Or stun them with a stun gun and arrest them.

Motivation

Why should you be a Police Officer?: I play every day with my friends: Oliver Qeeen and Barry Allan on the NFSRP server. I want to be a police officer because i want to keep the server safe and stop people for doing illigeal things. Since i play on the server from morning to evening its easy for me to keep the law maintained.
Anyone have anything to say about this player?
Excalibur TS: ts3.excaliburnetworks.com
Steam Profilehttp://www.steamcommunity.com/id/TheRealJubbil

[/align]
(05-18-2017, 01:16 AM)James Bolton Wrote: Anyone have anything to say about this player?

Well im his friend and he is a good player. He know what he mean when he plays. Btw the police officer jobb is not a popular jobb and we need more cops. Smile
-1 he has been a minge from what i see of him, he would just be a corrupt cop
(05-19-2017, 01:27 AM)lucaslulu2012 Wrote: -1 he has been a minge from what i see of him, he would just be a corrupt cop

i strongly agree with you here however he is on all the time and a corrupt cop is better than no cop.
TFK - PRO
NFSRP - Moderator

(05-19-2017, 02:37 PM)CyrusK Wrote:
(05-19-2017, 01:27 AM)lucaslulu2012 Wrote: -1 he has been a minge from what i see of him, he would just be a corrupt cop

i strongly agree with you here however he is on all the time and a corrupt cop is better than no cop.

Well is it fun to play whit no cops??
(05-18-2017, 01:16 AM)James Bolton Wrote: Anyone have anything to say about this player?

Harrison has trained and readed the rules corectly. Now he knows the rules. I think he can be given a chance.. we need more cops anyway so why not?
-1 Has brocken multiple rules and I had to deal with it.
"ADMINS!!! I'm in water again, need help!"
[Image: race-car-driver-fail.gif]
Denied
Excalibur TS: ts3.excaliburnetworks.com
Steam Profilehttp://www.steamcommunity.com/id/TheRealJubbil

[/align]