Education
First language: English
Other languages (if any): i got a C in FRENCH GCSE if that counts :3
Area of study: College

Hardware
Do you have a good quality microphone?: Yes
Can your PC run the server without much lag?: Yes

Experience
Do you have prior experience as staff?: Yes, i was actually the owner of my own DarkRP server for a while but that was when i was a little younger, i recently got into gmod again and was admin on a Perp server too.
Are you currently staff elsewhere?: No
What staff positions have you had?: Admin, Owner.
What communities have you been staff with?: i was the owner of my own darkrp server but when my GCSE's came the server went to sh*t so i closed it, i was admin on PredatorRealm too but that server no longer exists.
When did you leave and why?:i some what mentioned that my GCSE exams came and i stopped hosting a server and PredatorReam became very unpopular and ended up being changed in ways i didn't like so i left the server.

Activity
How active can you be on the server?: i can be on the server everyday for 4 hours plus
How active can you be on the Teamspeak?: 100% of the time that i'm on the server 
How active can you be on the forums?: i can be on the forums constantly from my phone wherever i am
When did you first play on the server?:6 days ago
How often are you on the server?: i have been on the server everyday since i found it, my level and cars speak for me here.

Server Knowledge
What can players roleplay as?: Players can roleplay as police officers, casual drivers, crew members (Bushido, TFK and 21st), or mechanic.
Can cops drive normal cars?:No
Are you allowed to steal cars from other players?: Yes but only with good reason and if the car isn't around anybody
How much does it cost to rent an apartment across from spawn?:10k
How long does that rental last?:3 days
How can players make money?: Money investor, fishing, delivery jobs, illegal jobs, racing, bank robberys (only if 4 cops on), and mechanic job.
How do you unlock the money cases from heists?:get away from the bank with them and they can be unlocked by clicking on them.

Staff Situations
A new player joins and doesn't understand what to do. What do you do?: i will help him/her by telling them how to get a car and progress by making money to be able to buy the various cars and houses, i would also go through the ins and outs of what is available on the server and the various things that make the server unique and help in any way possible to ensure that their time on the server is enjoyable.
A cop is randomly tasering people in spawn. What do you do?: firstly i would teleport to him then remove him from the area into an admin sit and verbally warn him to stop, if the problem persists i would then take further action and warn him, if he still continues to taze people i would go down the disciplinary routes by kicking him from the server, if the player then continues to taze people randomly i will ban him from the server.
A player steals you car. What do you do?: If there are police on the server call 911 and ask if they can investigate and find my car, if there are no police on then i would find a way to roleplay and get my car back.
Someone is swearing constantly in OOC. What do you do?: Politely ask them to stop and state the consequences of what will happen if they don't.
A player is blocking the door of the gun store. What do you do?: ask him to move if he doesn't then i will warn him if he doesnt by then i will explain what will happen next (kicks, bans)
A cop is breaking into properties to search them without reason. What do you do?: i would ban the cop as this is a rule that is taken very seriously.
A player walks up to you and randomly shoots you to death. What do you do?: i would teleport to him and take him into an admin sit and ask why he did it, if no valid reason is produced then i would kick him from the server after explaining to him that it will be a ban next time, then obviously if he does this again i would ban him from the server.
A player has killed 5 others in spawn. What do you do?: i would goto the player and take him into an admin sit, i would ask the player if they have a valid explanation for the mass rdm they just did, if there is no justified reason i would ban him from the server.
Someone is ramming into other cars constantly. What do you do?: i would take him away from all the other players into an admin sit and again ask why he is doing this, if no justified reason then i would then follow this up with a warning or a kick depending on the responses that i get. This rule is not bad enough for a ban however a ban would be issued if the player decides not to listen to me after i had kicked him from the server as all of the rules are equally important and need to be followed.

I agree that as a member of staff I will abide by all player and staff rules, and will remain as active as I claim I will be. I will respect not only those above me, but those below me too. I will be a valuable member of the team and help the server reach its full potential. 
Signed - Brandon (CyrusK)

Just to quickly add, i may have not been on the server for the longest time however i have made many friends within the community and i can assure that i am not becoming staff to be some type of troll or bad guy with it.

Good luck.
TFK - PRO
NFSRP - Moderator

Answers are far to short for a staff application. I recommend adding to this.
Excalibur TS: ts3.excaliburnetworks.com
Steam Profilehttp://www.steamcommunity.com/id/TheRealJubbil

[/align]
(05-17-2017, 11:23 PM)James Bolton Wrote: Answers are far to short for a staff application. I recommend adding to this.

Okay thanks for the reply, i have added more to my application and gone into some things with a little more detail.
TFK - PRO
NFSRP - Moderator

I invite you to show up on team speak on Friday 19th may at 18:00 GMT. This will be a staff meeting where we can discuss further.

[/align]
Can you make sure you have me on steam. Thanks

[/align]
Late +1 as he is 'accepted'
Chill guy.
The Best Forum Manager In The World

[Image: v1.png]
I love this guy he is doing great on the server!
(05-20-2017, 02:02 AM)Scott Printers Wrote: Late +1 as he is 'accepted'
Chill guy.

Thanks man!

(05-20-2017, 09:27 AM)danielduncan1xc Wrote: I love this guy he is doing great on the server!
 Thank you it means alot Smile
TFK - PRO
NFSRP - Moderator

Accepted and given rank

[/align]